L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews
#7 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 24, 2019

Lashes look great!

I am in dire need of good strong lashes because my own are pale and if I don’t wear mascara I look sick lol. This mascara has been my go to mascara for the last few years and doesn’t disappoint. The wand is so comfortable and easy to use and there is no weird irritation after application (some mascaras made my eyes watery). Love the price point too! Readily available anywhere and often of sale! Some are reaching for the higher end brand mascaras but I am not a product snob and this one does the job quite nicely!:) tip- when gets clumpy just get another one!

July 05, 2019

Wow mascara

Hey guys so it's been time form when I wanted to give the review for this product because I used it a while back well when I bought it some time back.... this was one if the best mascaras I have ever tried ... it was my number one brand at that time and I still like it but I was recently given a sample for bad girl bang mascara try out and that was amazing to it makes you eyelashes super long and so nice which this did to that's why I had to right a review for this to that before that mascara I use to use this one which was my all time favorite still is but another one has been added to the gang to :)

June 25, 2019

I love this mascara

I bought this mascara on sale not thinking it would be any good but it’s better than most I’ve tried! You don’t need a lot it separates lashes doesn’t clump makes them very long and coats them perfectly! You can build it up thick or leave it light and natural I love it! Such good quality I would definitely buy it again

March 19, 2019

Good mascara

I recently had a chance to try this mascara from a friend and I like the results. It was great to volumize the lashes while going out on town. The mascara stayed on for long time and did not clump. Easy to remove with micellar water.

January 24, 2019

Love this mascara

This is so good mascara I have ever used. Really it’s amazing product. After you apply this mascara , fee like applied false lashes. It gives long lashes effect.

September 09, 2018

Un bon mascara

J'ai toujours aimé les mascara de L'Oréal Paris et celui-ci ne fait pas exception. J'aime bien utiliser ce mascara pour un look naturel de tous les jours. Il ne fait pas de grumeaux et allonge bien mes cils. Je dirais que c'est un bon rapport qualité-prix.

September 29, 2017

Pretty sweet mascara

I love this mascara. Lòreal hits the nail on the head again! This mascara doesn`t clump or smear and instantly and effortlessly gives you a bright-eyed wide awake look! I love it

August 31, 2017

En amour avec ce mascara

Je le recommand à toute les filles ayant des cils cours, car il allonge x1000 ! Je ne l'ai pas racheté, car j'ai voulu essayer les nouveautés et à date j'ai été déçus des autres et va racheté celui-ci !!

August 30, 2017

Love this mascara

I love this mascara ! I have very short eyelashes and they makethem so voluminous I feel like I have long lashes lol ! Love the brush and its does not make your lashes clumpy ! I will def buy it !

August 29, 2017

Great product great price

This is a great product
    I do not regret getting this
    The price is affordable also

Left my eyelash beautiful with a great tin of black :)

Try it yourself ,