L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews
#7 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 17, 2017

Great Mascara

I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and i really like the way it makes my lashes look. It mainly made them super dark and long not much volume. It lastest all day and night it was amazing.

June 16, 2017

Love it

I bought this for my daughter and I ended up using it myself. I found it went on very smooth and not clumpy. Great product. My daughter loves it also.

awesome

Would definitely buy again. Love how it applies .
    One of the better.mascara I've used . Love the case of it and the wand love how it applies to.your lashes

1.3/5

June 15, 2017

If you like House fly legs

My sister raved and raved about this mascara. As I normally buy from the higher end selections she assured me I was not going to be disappointed.. well I was ! It was super clumpy and smelled pretty gross too . Maybe I got a bad tube but I just threw it out before using it twice !

2.0/5

not good enough

Gets the job done. It does add volume well, but I didn't feel like it added enough length, or curl to get excited about it, and it was a little too clumpy for me.

Perfect cat eye mascara

Pendant la liquidation d'après Noël, je l'ai trouvé en rabais. Depuis je n'achète que lui. Ne fait pas de tas, ne coule pas, noir intense qui donne un regard intense. J'adore !

June 14, 2017

I will buy this again!

Easy to apply to lashes to create volume look that does not clump. It really lengthens lash length while giving just enough volume. Not clumpy. Great plastic wand.

June 13, 2017

Great mascara

Great mascara so far! It separates your lashes well, lengthens and adds great volume to your lashes. This mascara does not clump your lashes and lasts all day without smudging.

June 11, 2017

I love this product! I'm not sure it's worth the price that I paid for it, but it does work quite well. I love the fullness and length it gives my lashes

June 09, 2017

this product works very well. It adds lots of length and fullness to the eye lashes. For the price it's definitely a steal. I high recommend for women with shorter lashes to add length.