L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#47 in Mascara

October 23, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

AMAZING!

I have always used a designer brand or high end mascara due to the effectiveness. This is the first "high street" brand mascara that I genuinely see the difference and I have replaced my designer ones.
    It's very affordable compared to designer brands!
    It keeps the curls due to the waterproof ingredients and it doesn't make your under eyes black when wearing it all day.

October 02, 2019

Great mascara

I love this mascara, it is just as good as a high end one. I was using guerlain but it was getting a bit pricey so I decided to try this one and I was pleasantly surprised. Guerlain is still my favorite (I love their packaging) but I would definitely use this again as I can't really fault it.

July 19, 2019

My favourite mascara

I own a number of much more expensive mascaras and I always reach for my Lash Paradise.

Do you know how we all assume that they lie, just a little bit on the packaging? They didn't lie. It does what it promises!

It gives lots of volume. Dark colour. Not chunky or clumpy (maybe just a bit clumpy, but in a good way). It's my go to when I don't want to wear falsies but I still want big, bold lashes.

July 08, 2019

I love this!!!!

Happy with this mascara second time buying it. Give the lashes a nice thick coat and doesn't feel heavy on the lashes. You can apply many coats. I love it.

April 30, 2019

Amazing!

This is the only mascara I've tried that keeps my lashes curled (yes, including trials of other waterproof mascaras)! It also makes my lashes look longer and slightly more voluminous. It stays on all day and I've never had it shed or bleed at all. Would definitely highly recommend it!

March 22, 2019

Get the non water proof

I don't know what it is about waterprood mascara but it just doesnt apply well. Unless you are like swimming i would just recommend getting the regular one. My mascras usually transfer all over and the reg on doesnt move

March 15, 2019

THE BEST

Let me preface this review by saying I have straight eyelashes that point downward. I expected that I would never find a mascara that would work for me but this is the best. It is cheap and it works. I have to scrub to get it off but my lashes stayed curled all day!

March 09, 2019

Go to mascara

The Lash Paradise Mascara by L’oréal has changed my life!! I have very thin short eyelashes that are pin straight. It is very hard for me to find a mascara thatkeeps my lashes curled all day long. This mascara does the job.

February 21, 2019

Best mascara!

I love this mascara so much. I have thin eyelashes that curl with an eyelash curler, but as soon as I put normal mascara on they begin to droop. With this waterproof mascara, my eyelashes look fuller while still mostly maintaining their curl!

January 27, 2019

Holy grail mascara

I have very short, straight lashes and someone told me to try this particular mascara out.
    My routine for applying mascara is always the same: curl lashes with eyelash curler, brush them out with an old mascara wand, apply thin coat of mascara, allow to dry for 1 minute, brush our lashes to separate, them after 5 minutes curl on last time.

One thin coat of this mascara adds so much length for me!! The only catch is the waterproof formula is the only one to hold the curl, I’ve tried this brand in non waterproof but it didn’t hold at all.

My ONLY complaint would be that out of the 4 times I have purchased now, two times the formula was a bit clumpy right out of the package..