L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#49 in Mascara

March 15, 2019

THE BEST

Let me preface this review by saying I have straight eyelashes that point downward. I expected that I would never find a mascara that would work for me but this is the best. It is cheap and it works. I have to scrub to get it off but my lashes stayed curled all day!

March 09, 2019

Go to mascara

The Lash Paradise Mascara by L’oréal has changed my life!! I have very thin short eyelashes that are pin straight. It is very hard for me to find a mascara thatkeeps my lashes curled all day long. This mascara does the job.

February 21, 2019

Best mascara!

I love this mascara so much. I have thin eyelashes that curl with an eyelash curler, but as soon as I put normal mascara on they begin to droop. With this waterproof mascara, my eyelashes look fuller while still mostly maintaining their curl!

January 27, 2019

Holy grail mascara

I have very short, straight lashes and someone told me to try this particular mascara out.
    My routine for applying mascara is always the same: curl lashes with eyelash curler, brush them out with an old mascara wand, apply thin coat of mascara, allow to dry for 1 minute, brush our lashes to separate, them after 5 minutes curl on last time.

One thin coat of this mascara adds so much length for me!! The only catch is the waterproof formula is the only one to hold the curl, I’ve tried this brand in non waterproof but it didn’t hold at all.

My ONLY complaint would be that out of the 4 times I have purchased now, two times the formula was a bit clumpy right out of the package..

2.2/5

January 15, 2019

Smudged and did not hold curls

After reading positive reviews, I decided to try out Lash Paradise. Like the other mascara brands, it doesn't have a nice smell however, it did make my lashes voluminous at first. Unfortunately, this product did not work on my Asian thin lashes as it made my lashes very heavy and thus, did not hold the curls. I also have "oily" eyelids and this mascara smudged and transferred onto my lids. It seems like Lash Paradise work better on Caucasian lashes.

December 18, 2018

Picked this up at my local Walmart as a set . L’Oréal always does well when it comes to drug store mascara and this one does not disappoint. I felt it lengthened my lashes and gave my lashes more volume . Overall I really liked the duo mascaras.

November 19, 2018

No smudging!!

I have very low eyelids so mascara tends to always rub off on them...yes even waterproof mascara. Not this one!! I can wear it all day long and it doesn't smudge. The actual mascara does go on a little thick so I just run it along the edge of the tube before applying.

October 19, 2018

Good drugstore option for waterproof mascara

After all of the hype this product garnered, I was expecting to be blown away. For the most part, I'm satisfied - it adds volume and length and stays in place all day long on the top lashes. That being said, I find the applicator got clumpy a bit too quickly (I'm not even halfway through the tube), and as a result, I can't really use it on my lower lashes without making a mess.

September 18, 2018

Rebuy again and again!

BEST MASCARA EVER! Holds up the curl like no other.. and thats definitely a struggle for me because my lashes tend to lose the curl half way through the day. I wear makeup for over 12 hours so to see it still curled nicely at the end of the day before I wash my makeup off is amazing!!

September 12, 2018

Almost perfect!

I tend to use waterproof formulas for the added curl (I have one eye with lashes that refuse to stay curled) and as much as I do like the TF Better than Sex, it's a bit pricey for a mascara. This formula is said to be comparable, and after trying it for a few weeks, I agree. That said, I might actually prefer L'Oreal better, as it isn't as dry a formula and I find I don't get the same crumbling and clumping the TF formula gets if you use too much. I love that this formula is super black and that it adds a lot of length and volume. I often feel the need to layer a non-waterproof mascara over other formulas for added length, but with this I really don't need to. It's pretty great!