L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 915 in Mascara

L'Oreal's legendary Mllionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

No clumps. Intense maximized volume. Combines bold volume with clean definition. Bigger Millionizer brush separates and builds each lash evenly from root to tip. Anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Ultra black formula amplifies each lash for a dramatic lash effect

May 10, 2017

Lobe how smooth and long my lashes look when I use loreals new mascara my hubby nan and all of my friends noticed half to say it was weird but soo cool!!

May 10, 2017

Bon produit la brosse va très bien et le prix est souvent abordable . Il ne fait pas de grumeaux et s'applique très bien et ne fait pas de taches.C 'est un bon produit !

March 16, 2017

I have used L'Oréal Mascara for many years and thought I would give this one a try. I don't find it gives you the volume it says it's supposed to and I find it is flaky. By the end of the day, my eyes are itchy. I find my eye lashes have been falling out.

March 10, 2017

Another great drug store mascara! No one comes close to L'Oreal as far as great value and exceptional products. Love the wand on this mascara although the formula is a bit thinner than other similar products from this brand. You definitely have to use a few coats to get the same effect as others but if you're in the market for a mascara with a very real look and decent price, this is a winner. Best for those looking for lengthening despite the name. As someone whose not gifted with lashes for days, I found this did give me a bit of a boost in volume but not as much as the name implies. Still an overall great product!

March 02, 2017

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara has been my go to mascara for years. I always want to try new ones as there are so many new ones out there these days, but can never bring myself to doing it. It makes my lashes long and very voluminous..I've even been asked if I'm wearing fake lashes! Definitely a must in my make up bag.

February 05, 2017

This is one of the better waterproof mascaras that I have found for a great price! I use it daily and it never smudges! I also layer it over other non-waterproof mascaras for a different look!

January 27, 2017

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara has been my go to mascara for years. I have tried high end expensive mascaras and I continue to return to L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes. It makes my lashes full and long and I prefer it's wand design compared to other brands.

January 18, 2017

This is a total classic at the drugstore. I enjoy the original Voluminous mascara, and this rubber bristle brush was okay. I'm not a big fan of rubber brushes, so I wouldn't repurchase. But it's still a good formula.

January 13, 2017

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer and fuller, I wear glasses daily and contacts occasionally, it has never bothered my sensitive eyes. I usually try to buy it on sale but I do find a little goes a long way. Also had no clumping issues with this brush!

January 08, 2017

Always on the look out for great mascaras and this is one of them. The color is great and the application is smooth. I love the brush that is included and it allows for even and non flaky application. The waterproof version did have a scent to it that i would have been happy with out but the quality is great for sure.