4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara Reviews
#18 in Mascara

L'Oreal's legendary Mllionizer brush is bigger than ever to separate and build each lash evenly from root to tip. The mascara features a built-in, anti-clump wiper that removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Plus, the ultra black formula amplifies each individual lash for a dramatic lash effect.

No clumps. Intense maximized volume. Combines bold volume with clean definition. Bigger Millionizer brush separates and builds each lash evenly from root to tip. Anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara for a clean and impactful effect. Ultra black formula amplifies each lash for a dramatic lash effect

June 04, 2020

I have been using this for 10 years+

This is the best mascara I have ever used in my life. Better then the rest you’ve found the best! The length and hold this gives you is unbelievable. It does not clump easily and it’s quite cool proof. 10/10 for this product.

May 02, 2020
    Oldham, United Kingdom

WOW......

This is the best mascara I have bought in years. It does everything....thickens, lengthens and holds the curl when I have used my eyelash curlers. Love it and have just ordered 6 more so that I have it in stock.

April 21, 2020
    United States

Go to daily

This mascara is my go to! No clumps and doesn't flake away during the day like a lot of them do! It has to be in my daily makeup bag. Even when my mascara is done, the wand I use for my eyebrows! This mascara is so simple to put on and you only need 2 coats!

February 24, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

So Couture

Volume Million Lashes So Couture by Loreal Paris is my favourite mascara! I have been looking for organic mascaras however I wasn’t able to get one that does the same job as this so I gave up on organic mascaras. This mascara makes my lashes so silky and adds a lot of volume and length! This mascara also smells really good. I have short thin lashes and it leaves me confident without having to put on fake lashes on top :)

December 22, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love it!

I am in love this this mascara. It helps to have my lashes long, curly and black ;) i cant go without this out ;) its my day to day mascara. I highly recommend!

November 27, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

A great mascara for impact lashes

I've been buying this mascara for such a long time now. The wand separates my lashes really efficiently and the product itself doesn't clump. I find it easy to use without smudging. It's slightly pricier than others I've used but it is a great product and worth it.

October 10, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Best mascara

Love thos mascara, brilliant for my eyelashes, does not clump or over do your eyelashes, they have never made my eyelashes look nasty only natural. Would recommend especially if your looking to change from your normal purchase of mascara. Well worth the money would highly recommend.

August 07, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

So Couture

Love love love this mascara it’s the best one I have found after trying loads. It lengthens my lashes so much they look amazing. I don’t need fakes ones just this mascara. Bit expensive but I guess you get what you pay for. All the volume million lashes are fab I love so couture it’s my fav but gonna try cats eyes one next

June 05, 2019

Coup de coeur

Il est définitivement mon mascara préféré. Il ne fait aucun grumeaux et laisse mes cils tellement long. Il est très facile à appliquer et très facile à enlevé le soir. Je le recommande fortement.

April 30, 2019

Favorite mascara

Although I love experimenting and am eager to try new brands, this mascara is my go-to brand. It effectively lengthens lashes without clumping or flaking and is reasonably priced.