L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
Ranked #4 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

2.8/5

September 20, 2017

Just your average mascara

I once purchased this product when it was on sale... It wasn't amazing but I would consider repurchasing if there was a good deal on it! I also suggest the waterproof kind

September 19, 2017

Love this product

This has to be my holy grail as far as drugstore mascara goes..it is not clumpy..or drying. I have used this for years and can't imagine using anything else. This really is in a class of its own

September 19, 2017

Perfection!!

Perfect lash volume, fantastic separation, no clumps. My all time fav for many many years, I remember my mom using this when I was a child. Bonus you cannot beat the price.

September 15, 2017

tres bon

très bon mascara mais convient d'avantage à ceux qui ont déjà long cils. ma fille l'adore !!! Il contient plusieurs mL. Il tient bien au courant de la journée mais fait de petites poussières noires sur le visage

September 13, 2017

Volume upon volume

Even though this is a drugstore product, it reminds me a lot of the better than sex mascara. It makes your lashe's look like you are wearing fake eyelashes which is amazing! Very bold and beautiful lashes!

September 08, 2017

This is one of those mascaras I always return to because it's so good. I first tried it probably 8 years ago and have been using it off and on since then.

August 31, 2017

long time favourite

This mascara is great for building volume and length. I've used it for years and it's great. The only thing that I don't like is that I sometimes get flakes.

August 29, 2017

Great mascara

Just started using it so far I like the results it does not clump up my lashes and gives them really good length and there's no smudging .The price is pretty decent and would recommend

August 18, 2017

Tant qu'il sera commercialisé je continuerais de l'acheter

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara car abordable niveau prix, on le trouve facilement et partout. D'ailleurs c'est l'un de mes premiers mascara de marque.
    Il discipline les cils sans laisser de paquet, il tient bien mais s'enlève facilement à l'aide d'un démaquillant. Je le recommande vivement

August 17, 2017

Love

I had heard about this product for so many years but I never tried it, when I ran out of my old mascara I decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. It gives you natural clump free lashes and it doesn't flake or smudge. I will keep using this for sure.