L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

January 15, 2020

This is one of my favourite mascaras

I have been using this for years. I try different ones to see if there is something better but I always go back to it. it lasts all day and it is easy to remove a night. Amplifies the lashes for both daytime and nighttime use.

January 08, 2020

Great product & great price!

This is my go to mascara. It makes my lashes almost touch my eyebrows! It provides exceptional volume, length and the wand separates my lashes perfectly. I get compliments on my lashes daily with this mascara. The price is very affordable and the quality is there. I prefer this over the expensive stuff any-day

January 08, 2020

My Go-To

I have gone through hundreds of different brands and types of mascara, but I always come back to the Voluminous. It makes my lashes look so long and full with absolutely no clumping. It stays on even while I’m playing baseball. I truly recommend this product, you will love it!

December 20, 2019

Great mascara!

Love this stuff! It makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies, and it's also very black right away which I like as well. You could use 1 coat for a quick look or add some layers to achieve fullness! Great price for a great product!

December 11, 2019

Better than high end brands

L’Oréal voluminous mascara totally rules the makeup mascara world! I always buy in the color blackest black. It doesn’t clump my eyelash. The best thing about this mascara is you can use it on a “no makeup day” and not look overdone, but if you are wanting to go for a full glam look this mascara achieves that nicely as well.

November 14, 2019

Fidèle à ce mascara depuis des années

Chaque fois qu’un nouveau mascara sort sur le marché, j’ai toujours envie de l’essayer juste au cas où il serait exceptionnel. Jusqu’à maintenant, ce n’est jamais arrivé. J’utilise le Mascara Voluminous depuis des années. C’est mon mascara de tous les jours. Je ne sors jamais sans, même pas pour aller au gym.

November 02, 2019

Great price, great product

This has been my go-to for years. It's cheap, builds up quickly on my lashes and gives me the look I want. It's hassle free and I rarely poke myself in the eye with this wand which is a plus :P

Bristol, United Kingdom

Good

Got it as a present from mum. And really did not expect it to be so good. Like the brush it is quite hard sovery good for separating lashes. And makes think look more in volume. Good.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Really voluptuousness

One of my favourite mascaras I use daily doesn’t smell too strong and really clump free volume to you lashes you do not need to add layer after layer just one or two is fine doesn’t smudge and is easy to apply and remove definitely recommend

Best drugstore mascara!

I’ve tried numerous mascaras from high and to drug store and this one never disappoints. Great value for your money and does the job. Ive been using this for many many years!!