L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

July 03, 2020

The best for this price

This mascara does a great job for the price point. It was suggested to me by a makeup guru and I'm so pleased with it. It is easy to apply and leaves eye lashes full and plump. It's now my go-to.

July 01, 2020

A must in my collection

I love this mascara and it is always a staple in my makeup collection. It goes on nice a smooth with no clumping and stays all day long. I would recommend this mascara for sure

June 19, 2020

None clumping and volumizing

This is the mascara I always end up going back to. I'm always on a quest to find the most lengthening and volumizing mascara. I've tried multiple high end brands including Wander Beauty, Benifit and Mac to name a few and I find this mascara is the one that performs the best all around and its really cheap as well!

June 17, 2020

Good product

I keep buying this mascara
    Although about a month into it I find it gets thick and i have to run it under hot water to thin it out
    But other wise it has great coverage and also add volume nicely

May 04, 2020

Perfect basic mascara

This is a great everyday mascara that offers a good mix of volume and length. it does not clump or flake on me and if I want a bit more volume I use the primer. This is a staple for so may for a reason.

April 30, 2020

Lashes for days

A classic mascara never goes out of style! Love this, lasts all day. No smudge, great value! No clumps and lasts a long time! Best ...... Ever .... Love!

April 21, 2020

❤❤❤

Oldest mascara around but honestly still the best ever! Lashes are extremly longer & fuller then with these newer ones that are supposed to do the same thing. I recommend this mascara to everyone honestly its the best!

April 20, 2020

Mascara

This is my go-to mascara now. I love that it is inexpensive, simple and works really well. I don't get any flaking or smudging. Most of it comes off with my face cleanser, but I do need to use make-up remover to get it all off. Overall, it's my favourite mascara to use.

April 20, 2020

Super mascara

J'ai toujours aimé essayer de nouveau mascara mais je reviens toujours à celui-ci. J'adore le fini qu'il laisse sur mes cils ! Une superbe longueur et du volume.

April 08, 2020

Wouldn't use anything else!

Love love love this mascara! My ultimate go to. I even replaced my high end brand with this because I liked it more. Makes your lashes look long and full, no clumping, no flaking and long lasting.