L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

June 19, 2018

I would buy this product again

I would buy this product again and again. It was easy to use. The color is great. I really like the way it came out. It is easy to apply. It looks good. It does make your eye lashes seems fuller...

2.0/5

June 17, 2018

Not too impressed

Did not like this mascara, others raved to me about it so tried it out. It was very thick and clumped up my lashes. I used a small eyelash brush to get the clumps out and wore for the day. Within a couple hours there was flakes getting into my eyes causing irritation and under my eyes showed the flakes of it coming off. Disappointed in this product and still looking to find "the one". Too much product on the brush and too 'gloopy' - clumps on lashes!

sorry it didn't work out..I had hopes though as I usually am satisfied with Loreal products

1.7/5

June 17, 2018

A poor product

I was very surprised when I first used this mascara. It clumped up my lashes very badly. There is just too much of it on the want so you have to clean it off on top of the container unless you want lashes that are stuck together. I have come to trust the L'Oreal name but they failed on this one. Also if a mascara is cheaper than the rest dont buy it!

June 04, 2018

Best Mascara

I have long eyelashes, and am very picky about what mascara I have tried many brands that either come out to clumpy or thick or just not right. L'oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara is amazing. It enhances my long lashes, and does not leave clumps. It wears well and comes off well.

May 25, 2018

My favourite mascara!!

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup! It’s dark and adds incredible volume!! I love the waterproof for longer wear and the regular for easy removal!

May 12, 2018

Best Mascara

I’ve tried many mascaras and this is by far the best one! It makes my sparse lashes look like I have fake lashes on. It’s very dark and intense. I love it. It definitely beats expensive mascaras.

April 19, 2018

Best drugstore mascara hands down!

I have probably rebought this mascara every single time after I had bought a mascara I didn’t like. This has been a great constant for years now, you know a product is good when they stick around. I love both the waterproof and regular, as well as all the options of colours. Really a great product!

April 19, 2018

I have been using this for nearly 25 years

I started using this mascara in high school and still use it today. I have since splurged for higher end mascara's at Sephora but for the value and quality I really don't see a lot of difference from the voluminous mascara original by Loreal and some of my favorites from Sephora that cost 3 times as much. The brush is big and bushy and has a great amount of product on it to apply to your eyes without having to dip back into the tube for a second coat. Also, you don't need to put on more than one coat to achieve a dramatic volume and it doesn't clump or flake. I love pretty and full lashes and this mascara always delivers so I will continue to use this as long as they keep making it.

April 10, 2018

J aime

J'ai toujours porte le même mascara depuis plusieurs assez et à chaque fois il ne me déçoit pas. Je suis vendue à ce mascara !! A chaque fois que j'en essai un nouveau je suis déçu, car je sais quil n'est pas aussi bon que lui

April 04, 2018

WoW

Ce mascara je l´ai utiliser longtemps.

Il me faisait vraiment des cils de fou.

On peut se le procurer un peu partout et ne fais pas grumeaux.

Facile application et sèche vite en plus.