L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

July 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best mascara hands down!

This has been my favourite mascara for years. I have tried the more expensive brands (ex. Benefit) and found they were actually lower quality and performance than L’Oréal Voluminous! Aside from the great price of this product (less than $10), you will get a non- clumping, fantastic lash volumizer. This product lasts a long time too (I found the more expensive brands dried out very quickly), and does exactly what it promises. This will always be my mascara!

July 03, 2019

Lashes for days

I would absolutely buy this mascara again! Simple packaging, great formula and a bomb wand. A little pricey for drug store but still a great product. No clumping, fast drying and does not transfer.

July 03, 2019

My all time favourite mascara!

This is my ultimate favourite mascara and I have tried sooooooo many! I will always have this product in my purse. It doesn’t clump, applies evenly and adds amazing volume.

July 02, 2019

Thick lashes

This mascara is easy to apply and gives great volume and length to lashes. It is relatively easy to remove with soap and water. It doesn’t irritate my eyes or contacts. The only problem with this product is that it does smudge. A few hours after applying it I find it leaves smudges under my eyes which I need to wipe off.

July 02, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Full Volume

I loved the Voluminous mascara it was lightweight and did not irritate my eyes like many brands do. Washable is debatable depending on how long you wash if ten minutes is too long prepare for it. However with water it will run. Since I do tear up during spring and summer I did a trial run to pair with waterproof that was light and did not mute this mascara.

May 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Worth every penny, such high quality

This is the best mascara I have ever found/used. There is no substitute for quality and the other "cheap" ones are actual garbage, when compared to this one.

April 08, 2019

This mascara is always in my makeup bag

After trying numerous different types of mascara (from cheap to luxury brands), I always come back to L’Oréal Voluminous. It stays on, doesn’t run, and the tube and brush last (don’t dry out/flake) even after a few months. Put this on over a primer and you are good to go! It adds volume, separates my lashes, and holds the colour. It also doesn’t irritate my eyes like other mascaras do. I’m a Big fan of the waterproof, which lasts all day. For the price, this is the best mascara on the market.

April 08, 2019

I LOVE THIS MASCARA

This mascara I bought when Youtube Guru CarliBybel Recommended it. I love the brush and the volume this gives my lashes. It doesnt make my lashes fall out like the NYX mascara, and although I dont use water proof mascara, this mascara stays in place!

April 03, 2019

Perfect everyday mascara

This mascara is amazing for everyday use. The product comes out just perfect. It doesn't give you those spider lashes which is why its appropriate to wear at work. It separates the lashes and adds a little bit of volume and gives your lashes a natural look. I use it everyday and love it. I would be buying again.

March 26, 2019

Staple in my Make-Up Bag!

I have never had any issues with this Mascara. It is cost effective, does what it's supposed to with not a lot of effort nor time and It's my go to. I would definitely recommend this product!