L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

April 19, 2018

I have been using this for nearly 25 years

I started using this mascara in high school and still use it today. I have since splurged for higher end mascara's at Sephora but for the value and quality I really don't see a lot of difference from the voluminous mascara original by Loreal and some of my favorites from Sephora that cost 3 times as much. The brush is big and bushy and has a great amount of product on it to apply to your eyes without having to dip back into the tube for a second coat. Also, you don't need to put on more than one coat to achieve a dramatic volume and it doesn't clump or flake. I love pretty and full lashes and this mascara always delivers so I will continue to use this as long as they keep making it.

April 10, 2018

J aime

J'ai toujours porte le même mascara depuis plusieurs assez et à chaque fois il ne me déçoit pas. Je suis vendue à ce mascara !! A chaque fois que j'en essai un nouveau je suis déçu, car je sais quil n'est pas aussi bon que lui

April 04, 2018

WoW

Ce mascara je l´ai utiliser longtemps.

Il me faisait vraiment des cils de fou.

On peut se le procurer un peu partout et ne fais pas grumeaux.

Facile application et sèche vite en plus.

March 26, 2018

Mon sos mascara

Volume, longueur, tenu, noir intense, bref tout ce que vous voulez obtenir d’un mascara! Un incontournable selon moi! Je l’achète depuis que j’ai commencé à me maquiller!

March 25, 2018

Better than any expensive mascara you will buy

This is my holy grail mascara, I have spent a lot of money on mascaras from Sephora over the years only to find that this one works just as well, if not better than those. Never clumps and makes lashes look full and voluminous (pun intended haha)

March 21, 2018

Love mascara

I Love mascara and I found this one to really extend the lash, two coats did it for me. And went on smooth. Gives great length and lots of volume... false lash look😘

love it!

i been using this mascara for years. I've tried many others but always come. back to it. it really gives volume to the lashes without clumps. The darkblack is really dark.

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Ce mascara fait bien ce qu'il dit, il rend les cils plus longs et épais. Il est facile à utiliser, ne fait pas de grumeau et a un prix raisonnable à la pharmacie.

March 19, 2018

Good mascara on a budget

This mascara is my go to. I always grab the carbon black version at walmart. And I usually pay around 6$. It doesn't clump and gives great volume. I like carbon black better because it's so black so it blends well when I wear fake lashes.

March 18, 2018

Fantastic

Fabulous mascara! Rich and thick and really voluminous. My lashes look fantastic! Used the blackest black colour and just love it! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone.