L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 944 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

June 22, 2017

Great Value

I never use drugstore brand makeup but this is a special one. It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and the other day I bought it on sale for $5.60, ummm seriously you are not getting a better deal on a beauty product.

June 22, 2017

One of the best

I use this mascara often because it is one of the best I have tried. I always experiment with new ones but I find I always go back to this one because it works so well. It doesnt clump and it makes the lashes appear longer n thicker and it lasts a while.

June 21, 2017

Love

J'adors ce masacara ,j'ai beau utiliser des masacaras de renom a gros prix. Mais ce petit masacara a prix d'ami me surprend a chaque fois, il tien ces promesses, des cils plus volumineux plus long qui dur longtemps. Pour un masacara a prix mini je trouve que dans ca cathégorie il est un des premiers. J'en ais toujours une dans mon sac ainsi si je le perd je suis moins triste a ce prix :). Le seul point négatif que je peux dire ces la couleur noir profond qui reste tres longtemps et qui est tres difficile a faire partire avec le démaquillant. Mais si non je le recommande vivement ..

June 20, 2017

Great product

This is a great drugstore mascara. It works well and adds a lot of volume to your lashes. It's not the cheapest of the drugstore mascaras, but a credible brand for sure.

June 19, 2017

Gives a beautiful thick and voluminous effect!

I love using this mascara and it is definitely a favorite of mine. It makes your lashes look very thick and voluminous and lasts all day! My natural lashes are not too long and when I apply this, it gives its a great length and really makes it look 2 or 3 times longer than my natural lashes. It does not clump which is what I mainly look for when I purchase mascara. In addition, I do not see any smears when I wear this for long periods of time which makes it perfect for every day or long wear use. I LOVE this product and hopefully you will too!

2.7/5

June 19, 2017

Pas le meilleur

Je n'ai pas vraiment trippé sir ce mascara, j'ai l'impression qu'il fait beaucoup de grumaux et qu'il ne donne pas assez de volume à mes cils. Je dois en mettre beaucoup pour que ça fasse de l'effet. Mais ce n'est pas le plus pire mascara non plus.

June 14, 2017

Amazing

I love applying this mascara whenever I want extra long eyelash look. Instead of applying a lot of makeup and eyeshadow, I prefer using this only and it works wonder.

June 14, 2017

Best Mascara Ever

When I was like 15 this was my absolute favorite mascara and then it disappeared. Now it is back and the formula is still incredible. So much volume and it doesn't BUDGE!

June 13, 2017

The perfect mascara I will continue buying this product.

I love this mascara, it is truly the perfect mascara! I can reach extremely great lengths with my lashes using this mascara. It is not clumpy and adds great volume as well. This mascara has been around a long time and is a tried and true product.

June 12, 2017

Mon mascara préféré de tous les temps! Sépare biens les cils, les rend plus longs et volumineux sans faire de grumeaux. On aime! Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années déjà :)

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?