L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 946 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

July 12, 2017

I will use this mascara till the end of time.

The first time I used this mascara I fell in love, over the course of using the product I continued to love it and still do. Makes my lashes long and thick, helps me compete with the girls with lash extensions. My only negative review is: once the tube starts to get old the product can leave your lashes clumpy, so don't keep it for longer than you are supposed to.

July 11, 2017

Super

J'adore ce mascara! Il est abordable et de qualité !!!!!!! La brosse se manie bien, ne laisse pas de grumeaux !! Je le recommande sans aucun doute !!

July 07, 2017

WORKS WELL

I purchased this mascara because it was on sale for $5.99 at the Superstore.
    I really liked that it doesn't clump when you apply it onto your eyelashes. The wand makes it very easy to apply.
    I find that the effect of this mascara is very natural looking eyelashes. It does make your eyelashes fairly long and fairly thick.

For me personally, I enjoy a more dramatic look achieved from a mascara. For the price that I paid for this mascara, I was satisfied.

July 07, 2017

My Holy Grail Mascara!

This will forever be one of my holy grail mascaras. I love how it makes my lashes look - they're fuller, longer, and have more volume. It is very dark and makes your eyelashes look amazing! It definitely compares to high end mascaras I've used before - but for a fraction of the price. I don't find that it flakes off during the day, or smudges at all. The only slight downfall is that I find the tube does tend to dry out quicker than other mascaras. Overall, I always recommend this mascara to others!

July 04, 2017

BEST VOLUMISING MASCARA

Thsi is one of the best volumising mascaras I have used yet. I bought it on sale when it was $6.99 which is such a steal. I tend to combine it with the loreal Telescopic when I use it and it just makes my lashes look like I am wearing extensions or something. It adds so much thickness and volume. I would keep on repurchasing this mascara for sure. It does not get clumpy on me or flake either. The only thing is that when i apply it i find it transfers on my upper lid a little bit but I feel that tends to happen with most mascaras so it is not really a big deal.

June 28, 2017

Smudge proof mascara !

I have been using this mascara for the past two years now! I have tried many other mascaras but this one is by far the best one for the cost. It does not run or smudge above the eye like many others, it gives a wonderful full voluminous appearance after application. Definitely recommend!

June 27, 2017

good mascara

Ce mascara est bien pour separer les cils et avoir une impression de volume. Cependant, puisque jai les cils relativement courts, il ne donne pas vraiment beaucoup de longueur. En vrai je crois que depuis que jai essaye des extensions de cils, tous les mascaras que j essaie ne me font pas autant d effet que lorsque javais des extensions!

3.2/5

June 24, 2017

Clumps My lashes

I would not buy this again. I found it to get really clumpy after about a week of use. I am forever scraping clumps off the brush before I use it. I guess for the price you get what you pay for. Will spend a bit more money for a better mascara.

June 24, 2017

Great Mascara

I absolutely love this Mascara. It does not clump or stick together and it really makes my lashes thick and curly. I would repurchase this over and over again it cleans off easily too.

June 22, 2017

Great Value

I never use drugstore brand makeup but this is a special one. It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and the other day I bought it on sale for $5.60, ummm seriously you are not getting a better deal on a beauty product.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo