L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

February 21, 2019

The only mascara I reach for!

I've used this mascara for years! It lasts a long time, and it doesn't go clumpy - but it puts lots of product on my lashes without spending all day swiping. I use the waterproof version because my eyes tear up pretty easily, and it's never done me dirty. I always get compliments on my lashes whenever i'm wearing this.

I couldn't recommend this mascara enough - there's a reason why it's one of the top mascaras!

2.8/5

February 16, 2019

Good when New

It's AMAZING when its new. It gives you long, full and bold lashes. About a month or so it's just....not good. It clumps, dry and just smudges. Considering you should toss out your mascara around 3 months this isn't ideal. It does go on sale rather often for about $7-8 which is a steal, but it's just not long lasting. I'd rather buy another brand to be honest.

February 13, 2019

Cult Favourite

I have tried more mascaras in my lifetime than I care to think about.. from high end to drugstore brands. Voluminous hands down is my all time favourite. With several coats my lashes are thick, and long and dramatic looking

February 08, 2019

Best mascara quality/price

Love this mascara. I’ve tried the expensive ones and have always come to my l’Oreal Voluminous Mascara. Love the length and définition it give.
    Best product price- value , effectiveness all 5/5

Love this mascara

I love this mascara. It’s very bold and it makes my lashes look dramatic! It really helps give the appearance that they are thick and bold. Very affordable and works great with L’Oréal Voluminous Primer Mascara!

Cheapest Mascara I Use and I've gotten Compliments For it

Paired with the primer mascara from the same company, it works wonders. It's very affordable, and the best for my oney that I have ever found. I've spent plenty on more expensive mascaras but this is the only one that I've received regular compliments while wearing it. I've been asked several times what mascara I'm wearing while havin it on.

2.2/5

Sorry, but no

I was so excited to try this out when I heard that it was the #1 selling mascara in Canada. How had I not tried it yet? It cost a few dollars more than the drugstore brand that I would buy if I am going with a drugstore brand and not my Sephora go-to, but it was worth a shot. I couldn't believe how clumpy it was, almost immediately! The brush was always blobby, dry, and the formula was not smooth at all, right off the bat.bit made my lashes stick together and did absolutely nothing for the volume. I don't know if the store was selling old stock or something but it was bad enough that I don't even want to spend the money giving it another try. For all the hype, I just don't get it. And I recommend that you don't get it, either.

January 23, 2019

My absolute fave!

I absolutely love this mascara! It is the only one I use! Goes on smooth, no clumps, no spider lashes! Long lasting and removes easily. Makes my lashes look full and thick.

3.2/5

January 18, 2019

Good product when it’s new...

I like this mascara when it’s new. However once it’s been 2 months it starts to get clumpy. Sure I could buy a new one, but I feel the product should continue to be effective and unclumpy for 6 months.

January 03, 2019

excellent

Je ne porte pas beaucoup de mascara, mais celui là je l'aime beaucoup. Il se met facilement et il s'enlève facilement. Il semble allongé mes cils et les rends plus épais