L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

August 23, 2021
    Not found, Not found

Not even ‘meh

I was not even mildly impressed with this mascara. It was thick and clumpy and the fallout was unbelievable. Not sure if this was a bad batch but I will not be purchasing this mascara again.

2.3/5

August 29, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

disappointing

This has been my mascara of choice for several years, but the last few times I have purchased it after just a few uses it starts to clump on the wand and does not apply well. I now will have the dollar spending task of trying to find a mascara that works well for me.

February 16, 2019

Good when New

It's AMAZING when its new. It gives you long, full and bold lashes. About a month or so it's just....not good. It clumps, dry and just smudges. Considering you should toss out your mascara around 3 months this isn't ideal. It does go on sale rather often for about $7-8 which is a steal, but it's just not long lasting. I'd rather buy another brand to be honest.

February 07, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Sorry, but no

I was so excited to try this out when I heard that it was the #1 selling mascara in Canada. How had I not tried it yet? It cost a few dollars more than the drugstore brand that I would buy if I am going with a drugstore brand and not my Sephora go-to, but it was worth a shot. I couldn't believe how clumpy it was, almost immediately! The brush was always blobby, dry, and the formula was not smooth at all, right off the bat.bit made my lashes stick together and did absolutely nothing for the volume. I don't know if the store was selling old stock or something but it was bad enough that I don't even want to spend the money giving it another try. For all the hype, I just don't get it. And I recommend that you don't get it, either.

January 22, 2019

Love the Brand, Dislike this type

I have been using the Volumious Mascara for a couple years now and I have always loved it! It was light, easy to remove, no clumps!
    I decided to try the waterproof carbon black type this time!
    Worst mistake I made!
    This mascara is impossible to remove without basically pushing your eye out! It is so heavy and clumps on thick!
    I will never buy this mascara again.

March 15, 2018

Will never buy this again.

I purchased this mascara from a local Shoppers after seeing the ad in one of my magazines and I needed more mascara. This stuff sucks! This is the clumpiest mascara I have ever used. You have to wipe off the brush before each use because the mascara wand comes out covered in gobs of black liquid. I know not to use old makeup products so that cannot be the problem! I recently bough another brand, so this crap can go in the garbage!

September 20, 2017

Just your average mascara

I once purchased this product when it was on sale... It wasn't amazing but I would consider repurchasing if there was a good deal on it! I also suggest the waterproof kind

July 06, 2017

I would not buy this product again

This product is okay but for me it is too thick and when I apply to my eyelashes I have to follow up with a different mascara immediately after so the lashes are separated and not clumped together

2.7/5

June 19, 2017

Pas le meilleur

Je n'ai pas vraiment trippé sir ce mascara, j'ai l'impression qu'il fait beaucoup de grumaux et qu'il ne donne pas assez de volume à mes cils. Je dois en mettre beaucoup pour que ça fasse de l'effet. Mais ce n'est pas le plus pire mascara non plus.

April 25, 2017

This is definitely an affordable mascara on the cheaper end but I don't find it to be effective for me as it claims. Supposed to be voluminous but I just find it clumpy. There are other cheap mascaras out there that does the job better.