L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

April 13, 2017

One of my absolute favorite mascaras. I've used voluminous for a long time. I don't have the thickest or longest lashes bit this one actually let's my lashes look pretty decent. Doesn't clump or smudge, great great price

April 13, 2017

I like this for a reasonable mascara purchase but I find it can bit hit or miss. My current new tube is already clumpy and doesn't go on well at all. I've only had it a couple of weeks now. It makes me feel the $6.99 price tag is not a bargain after all.

April 13, 2017

One of the mascaras in my daily rotation. It has got to be my favourite tube to add volume to my lashes. I have plenty of mascaras that lengthen but few that successfully add volume that lasts and doesn't flake. I tend to use this over my lengthening mascara to add fullness and pigmentation to achieve the faux lash look.

April 13, 2017

I use this mascara for when I am going out and really want a dramatic eye. This stuff really opens up my eyes and makes my eyelashes so much longer without any clumping. The waterproof one isnt the best formula that I have tried but still a great product

April 05, 2017

LOVE! I have used this product for literally years. I've tried other brands however I always return to voluminous! I love how thick it makes my lashes look and the length it gives isn't bad either!

April 04, 2017

Love this product. It's my go-to product i do recommend it to everyone although i do know its not for everyone but its one of my favourite cosmetics i do enjoy how it makes my lashes look... even though they are long as is without mascara.

April 03, 2017

One of my favorite mascara , L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara works great if get all the lashes at once and adds volume , it really works well for me , I recommend it

April 03, 2017

j'ai beaucoup aimé ce mascara , le rendu est superbe et niveau qualité prix je recommande, la prise en main de la brosse est tres bien, je trouve le rendu assez noir, et il donne volume et longueur sur mes cils

April 03, 2017

This is the best mascara at the drug store, hands down. Been using this for years and keep going back. Gives great volume and length with becoming clumpy. Love it!

April 02, 2017

The best mascara out there. I have used this mascara for years and I will continue to buy it over and over again. Long lasting, gives nice full lashes and doesn't smudge or run. I have tried very expensive mascaras that are still not as good as loreal voluminous.