L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

August 31, 2017

long time favourite

This mascara is great for building volume and length. I've used it for years and it's great. The only thing that I don't like is that I sometimes get flakes.

August 29, 2017

Great mascara

Just started using it so far I like the results it does not clump up my lashes and gives them really good length and there's no smudging .The price is pretty decent and would recommend

August 18, 2017

Tant qu'il sera commercialisé je continuerais de l'acheter

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara car abordable niveau prix, on le trouve facilement et partout. D'ailleurs c'est l'un de mes premiers mascara de marque.
    Il discipline les cils sans laisser de paquet, il tient bien mais s'enlève facilement à l'aide d'un démaquillant. Je le recommande vivement

August 17, 2017

Love

I had heard about this product for so many years but I never tried it, when I ran out of my old mascara I decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. It gives you natural clump free lashes and it doesn't flake or smudge. I will keep using this for sure.

August 15, 2017

Meilleur mascara pour des longs cils.

J'ai essayée beaucoup de Mascara mais j'en reviens toujours a ce bon vieux L'oreal Voluminous. Ma mère l'utilise depuis tellement d'année. Il allonge les cils, sans trop les épaissir. Il colle bien mais est aussi facile a nettoyer a la fin de la journée.

August 15, 2017

Best mascara

J'ai essayée plusieurs mascara. Mais celui la c'est le meilleure. Ma mère le portait lorsqu'elle était plus jeune. Il fait des longs cils, meilleur résultat.

August 14, 2017

Doesn't bother my eyes, amazing product for price

I've used this mascara for a long time. It is great for my sensitive eyes and gives me great length and volume. It doesn't have any weird scent like some mascaras and lasts for a long time.

August 14, 2017

Loyal to Voluminous Original with Curved Brush!

I've used this mascara for many years, often in combination with a higher end brand (Clinique, Estee Lauder). I love the Original version with the curved brush, which really lifts my lashes. It does not flake and lasts all day.

August 12, 2017

It's a classic

Such a great price, for such a great mascara. I have been using this one since I started wearing makeup, and it truly is voluminous.
    The formula goes on smoothly, therefore application is easy. It also lasts all day, and I find that it does not clump! Yay

August 12, 2017

I love this product again and again , its my go to mascara.

this has been my favorite company for mascara for many many years, even got my girls hook !!! ( their adults , only use this mascara ) thanks years of great dependable looks rain or shine !!!