L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

December 11, 2019

Better than high end brands

L’Oréal voluminous mascara totally rules the makeup mascara world! I always buy in the color blackest black. It doesn’t clump my eyelash. The best thing about this mascara is you can use it on a “no makeup day” and not look overdone, but if you are wanting to go for a full glam look this mascara achieves that nicely as well.

November 14, 2019

Fidèle à ce mascara depuis des années

Chaque fois qu’un nouveau mascara sort sur le marché, j’ai toujours envie de l’essayer juste au cas où il serait exceptionnel. Jusqu’à maintenant, ce n’est jamais arrivé. J’utilise le Mascara Voluminous depuis des années. C’est mon mascara de tous les jours. Je ne sors jamais sans, même pas pour aller au gym.

November 02, 2019

Great price, great product

This has been my go-to for years. It's cheap, builds up quickly on my lashes and gives me the look I want. It's hassle free and I rarely poke myself in the eye with this wand which is a plus :P

Bristol, United Kingdom

Good

Got it as a present from mum. And really did not expect it to be so good. Like the brush it is quite hard sovery good for separating lashes. And makes think look more in volume. Good.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Really voluptuousness

One of my favourite mascaras I use daily doesn’t smell too strong and really clump free volume to you lashes you do not need to add layer after layer just one or two is fine doesn’t smudge and is easy to apply and remove definitely recommend

Best drugstore mascara!

I’ve tried numerous mascaras from high and to drug store and this one never disappoints. Great value for your money and does the job. Ive been using this for many many years!!

October 23, 2019

Best mascara ever!!!!!

I LOVE this mascara so much! Every time I wear it I get asked if I have on false lashes or if I have eyelash extensions... nope they’re real!!! The pigment is so dark!

October 10, 2019

Bon et beau

Il fait des cils volumineux et long !
    C’est mon mascara préféré ! Je n’ai jamais changé de mascara depuis !
    Facile à retirer aussi ! Super satisfaite de ce produit

October 10, 2019

Loreal voluminous mascara

I wear this all the time an love it the mascara is very nice goes on easy doesn't clump even when I put it on thicker n go dramatic style it is beautiful n always may favourite brand !

October 09, 2019

my go to mascara for years

this has been my go to mascara for years. I'll try other mascaras but I always come back to this one! There are a couple high end mascara's a prefer but the value of this one is great and the difference is not worth the $$!