L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolute Reviews
#283 in Hair Colour

1.3/5

August 17, 2017

I would not buy this product again.

1st time use of preference mousse #600 to cover my grey roots, to my disappointment this product did not cover my grey roots at all, would not recommend.

2.3/5

February 14, 2017

I use l'oreal preference regularly and decided to use the mousse to see if it was just as good. I was highly disappointed. product did not go on evenly. difficult to use and did not give me the colour that I was looking for. would not recommend.

February 28, 2016

I love this dye it's the best one I have used so far ! It's so easy to use and makes my hair soft :) It's a llittle bit pricey but you can find it in sale in drugstores or with coupons ! :)

May 28, 2015

I had reviewed this but it didn't save so here we go again! The cost of the box seems like it is expensive but when you consider that most box dyes require two boxes to colour my long thick hair and this requires only one, it is actually cheaper! I love that there is no mixing and it is not drippy, easiest and cleanest application ever! I will buy this again, after testing out countless other box dyes since purchasing this and not being as impressed. See my full review on youtube at this link: https://youtu.be/gMbKdonnMI0

October 13, 2014

Pricier than old style mixing packs of preference..but its lot more easier

February 18, 2014

I loved how easy it was!!!!! It's like an aerosol can just shake, press and GO!!! Also I have average length hair and I still have enough for at least and this is the first reusable hair colour I've ever seen!!!!