L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo Reviews
#16 in Shampoo

With Cuti Liss technology comprised of activated wheat proteins, bio-mimetic Ceramide, Vitamin B6, and UV filters, L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo restores and smooths sensitized hair structure.  It is designed to enrich and repair dry hair for renewed shine while adding body, volume, and texture.

Try it with L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Masque!

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

1.2/5

February 07, 2012

I don’t know if it’s the strange weather we’ve bin having in lower Ontario this winter, or if it’s the type of shampoo I’ve bin using, but my hair hasn’t bin happy this winter at all. When I was given the chance to try L’Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo I was thrilled and thought maybe just maybe this will help me out. I’ve only bought hair products from a salon once before and I had bad results with it, so I wasn’t sure how this would work out for me. First off my hair is two feet long, thin, straight as a pin and tends to get oily on top, but is very dry ever where else. Some of the other Chicks that have already reviewed this product have mentioned that they didn’t care for the smell of it. I didn’t mind it, but it wasn’t something to write home about either. It does lather up very well, but with my hair being the type it is, I had two feet of massive knots once I was able to get the shampoo all rinsed out. After my hair was dry, witch I let it do on its own as much as possible, I found that my hair was fuzzy on the bottom, flat on top and just didn’t look, or feel good like I would expect it too after using a salon type of shampoo. My hair actually looks worse now then it did before I started using this line. If this shampoo would have left my hair soft and healthy looking, I would have spent the extra money on it and recommended it to other’s, but after trying it out five times and still getting the same type of results, I wouldn’t bother making the extra tip to a salon to buy it, waste my money on it, or recommend it. I was so disappointed with the L’Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo, sorry ladies, but thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to try it out.

February 06, 2012

Okay I am so glad that I got chosen to review this product so thanks again Chick Advisor!

This product was actually pretty good it left my hair feeling really soft because my ends tend to feel dry and brittle. After I used this shampoo I noticed that my hair was really clean. My hair tends to be quite tangled because my hair is long but after using this product and combing my hair the tangles just came out with ease. I do think that this shampoo is better than the shampoo I am using currently. Although I will say that I wasn't too keen on the smell because it either smelled like banana medicine or plastic but overall the smell doesn't bother me all that much. I would recommend this product to people that I know have dry hair and are struggling to find a good shampoo.

February 06, 2012

I got to test out this shampoo as part of the product review club and I just want to say how grateful I am to be given the opportunity to try out new products!

I am using this shampoo in conjunction with the hair masque. I really like this shampoo because of the smell. It smells really nice without being overpowering. This shampoo also cleanses my hair pretty well. It does not leave residue and my hair feels really clean after using it. Sometimes, some shampoos make my hair still feel oily after but this shampoo gets rid of all the dirt and nastiness leaving clean hair ready for conditioner. I do think the best part of the shampoo is the sweet kind of coconut smell. Also, I thought the packaging is quite cute as well.

February 06, 2012

I am glad I got to be part of the clickadvisor reviewer of this product. I love the smell, kind of like coconut, but not over powering. I can make a great lather with it and rinses well. Even before I use the conditioning mask I can feel my hair is softer. And after using this product for a week I totally wish I would be able to buy this product in the stores, I hope my local hair dresser will get it in stock.
    I do not know the price of this product so I can not comment on this. But I'd pay more then the store brands for it.

3.2/5

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Decent sized product. When I first used this, the first thing that I noticed was the smell. I honestly don't like the smell. The first thing that it reminded me of was plastic. It's not a strong overpowering smell, it's just not a smell that I particularily enjoyed. I did notice that my hair was moisturized when using this product. I have thin, frizzy hair, and this did end up moisturizing it. The one thing is that I didn't notice that it moisturized any more than my regular moisturizing shampoo. I still have a few fly-a-ways, but all in all, it made my hair feel smooth.

OVERALL

I was able to recieve these products for free from Chick Advisor, so I'm not too sure the price, but if it were any more than my regular shampoo, I don't think I would go for it. It was just an average shampoo for me.

Pros:

-Moisturizes hair

Cons:

-Price?
    -Smell

I rate this product 6/10

February 06, 2012

Thank you to Chick Advisor for the opportunity to review this product. It is great!

I have tried all types of shampoos from expensive salon shampoos to $2 drugstore buys. I usually find that the shampoos leave my hair feeling dry. But not L'Oreal Professional Intense Repair shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and light, even after blow drying. I used the shampoo without the masque at first and found it was wonderful. It has a light, fruity scent and is creamy in texture. You do not need to use a lot of it, which is good given its cost. Overall, I liked this product.

Adding the masque after having used the shampoo just makes my hair feel fabulous.

February 06, 2012

I've just received this product and...oh my...that's all i have to say.

I struggle a lot with dry, knotted hair .I will wash my hair and condition them and will have all the trouble in the world to detangle them.

I've tried this shampoo twice now and i really love it. The scent is not overpowering. I just used a little.

I noticed a big difference. (the first time i used the shampoo without the masque that i received) so i could really test the shampoo itself.
    I know this is usually a little on the expensive side buy i will definitely buy it

2.0/5

Okay,

So I was EXTREMELY excited to receive this product as part of the product review club!

As soon as I got it, I was in the shower testing it out!

I've used it about 5 times now, and I can't say that I've noticed a difference from any other shampoo moisture-wise.

I did notice that my hair seemed more fluffy and frizzy when I blowdry it after using this product.

I tried it multiple times to see if perhaps using more or less or the product, or different water termperatures made a difference, and I wasn't successful.

Perhaps this isn't for every hair type, or maybe I have to continue using it to see a noticeable change!

February 05, 2012

I noticed a HUGE difference in my hair after using this shampoo for the first time! My hair is long, and to be honest it needs a trim right now, plus the winter weather has been making it really dry. But after one wash with this (and using the masque afterwards) my hair felt 100% better!
    After using this shampoo and the masque again the next day, my hair felt even healthier - silky, soft, shiny, literally no tangles. And it doesn't weigh my hair down like some moisturizing products do.
    I was thinking that this may not last long, because the bottle's quite a bit smaller than my usual brands. But you don't need much - even for my super long hair it only took a small amount to lather up. It has a nice texture - creamy and rich, but it also rinses out easily too. The scent is great - it's very light, but reminds me of banana or some kind of tropical fruits maybe.
    I don't buy expensive hair products for myself often but would be willing to purchase this one (although I'm going to ration it out now, instead of using it all the time)! I can't really compare it to deep conditioning products but it's definitely worth the price to me, for the results it gave my hair. Going from my usual shampoo/conditioner to this felt like night and day, and I honestly thought my old stuff was doing a pretty decent job!
    Thanks so much to ChickAdvisor for another sweet product review opportunity :)

February 05, 2012

So I just started using this shampoo after receiving it to do the product review and I have one word to describe it: AMAZING!!! My hair was so dry and damaged due to a combination of over-dying and the Winter. After 2 uses, my hair feels so soft and fabulous! The best way to describe it would be to imagine coming out of the salon after a new hair cut and your hair always seems to look and feel great!!! Although pricey, this product is well worth it! You pay for what you get :)