L'oreal revitalift anti-wrinkle and firming day cream

L'oreal revitalift anti-wrinkle and firming day cream Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

I found the amount in the jar is just over half hopefuly that was a packaging error I did like the light scent of the cream and found my face was very soft after just a couple uses

February 24, 2017

J'utilise cette crème depuis longtemps, j'aime la texture légère qui s'applique bien, Ma peau l'absorbe rapidement pour mettre le maquillage après. Ma beau est bien hydraté et l'effet est lisant. Aide les ridules d'expression et l'élasticité.

November 01, 2016

I a must in love with this facial cream, after 3 uses I can already see a difference. My skin feels so soft and I really like that it works great under makeup. It allows it to blend easily. I already have brighter skin and it is not a super expensive cream and it has a very nice light fragrance.

September 04, 2016

There are so many l'oreal revitalift products out there! I chose this anti-wrinkle and firming day cream cause I feel my skin is getting a bit duller and tired looking. With this cream mh skin feels perfectly moisturized the whole day, it's been 12 hours now and it feels like I've just applied it! Because it's so hydrated it has a less dull look. I like it!