L'Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

2.8/5

February 18, 2016

This cream had a wonderful rich moisturising texture. This made it easy to apply and make up application smooth following use. I wasn't a fan of the scent but it was not overly strong. Although skin takes awhile to adjust to new products I had to stop using this cream after about 2 and a half weeks. I am lucky and have fairly clear skin however my skin didn't seem to agree with this product as my chin area broke out badly. I think someone with dry skin would love this product!

February 11, 2016

I like the L'Oreal revitalift triple power day lotion but find it a bit thick to put on. It absorbs really quickly and the price is reasonable for the amount in the container but I find I need to use more of the lotion then others.

December 11, 2015

I love this product. I noticed the results within the first week of using it. It is silky smooth and hydrating. I could also tell that it was helping with my wrinkles and tightening my skin. I would recommend this product, (and I have), to all my friends.

June 15, 2014

Lovely texture, goes on light, smooth and evenly. It has an SPF 30 which works well. Smells really good too.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Upcoming Campaigns

Jam

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser