Good

3.2/5
Ranked #374 out of 874 in Eye Liner

1.3/5

March 20, 2017

When I first purchased this eyeliner, I absolutely loved it! It was nice and dark and stayed on. However when I went to Sharp in this eyeliner it was the last time I was able to use it because the liner inside the pencil just fell out.

2.0/5

October 20, 2016

I bought this eyeliner on sale for ~$7 at Shoppers. On the back of my hand, it seemed really good. Very pigmented (like gel) and smooth application. However, on my eyelids it smudged very soon, even with eyelid primer. Not worth it. Super dark and smooth formula though. Possibly would work better if you don't have greasy lids like I do.

October 17, 2016

I love how this glides on so smooth. It doesn't tug or pull and it leaves nice sharp and dark lines. I got the black one and I thought it was so easy to put on and I thought it might smudge because of this but it did not. It held up to the test. I will be buying this from now on. It literally goes on like butter and lasts all day.

January 05, 2016

I love this product-it is so smooth and silky to apply (hence the name!) and stays put too. It is definitely a keeper!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)