L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

2.2/5

Ranked #118 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

2.0/5

July 17, 2016

I'm not a self-tanning expert by any means but I do love me a great tan, so I picked this up at the drugstore. If I need a tan I usually do a Versa Spa tan (they are GREAT) or try to get out in the sun but I've been so busy with school this summer and I was craving a glow. I find that it is really difficult to get an even application with this, no matter how much I try to rub it in and blend it I always end up getting streaks. It has a LOT of shimmer, which I'm not crazy about either. A few good things: it dries really really quickly, it doesn't go orange on me, it reaches its full colour after a couple hours, and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. Ultimately, I think there are way better products out there. Messing around with this one isn't fun.

2.3/5

April 14, 2014

Although it smells great and does give you a tan, it applies quite streaky and patchy. Even after makings sure all the product was rubbed in properly and dry, I would still have a streaky tan line here and there with patches in some places. Overall, I think that if you want to purchase a tanning gel, your best bet would be to skip this one.

2.3/5

September 19, 2012

This self tanner has its up's and downs with me but right now its at its downs. I was looking for a self tanner that would give me a great glow. I had tried this product before and the results were decent, until I picked it up again in stores, and I was completely orange and streaky, it took forever to get off my skin. I just hated it.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!