L'Oreal Sublime Bronze
Good

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 141 in Self-Tanner

July 17, 2016

I'm not a self-tanning expert by any means but I do love me a great tan, so I picked this up at the drugstore. If I need a tan I usually do a Versa Spa tan (they are GREAT) or try to get out in the sun but I've been so busy with school this summer and I was craving a glow. I find that it is really difficult to get an even application with this, no matter how much I try to rub it in and blend it I always end up getting streaks. It has a LOT of shimmer, which I'm not crazy about either. A few good things: it dries really really quickly, it doesn't go orange on me, it reaches its full colour after a couple hours, and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. Ultimately, I think there are way better products out there. Messing around with this one isn't fun.

April 14, 2014

Although it smells great and does give you a tan, it applies quite streaky and patchy. Even after makings sure all the product was rubbed in properly and dry, I would still have a streaky tan line here and there with patches in some places. Overall, I think that if you want to purchase a tanning gel, your best bet would be to skip this one.

September 19, 2012

This self tanner has its up's and downs with me but right now its at its downs. I was looking for a self tanner that would give me a great glow. I had tried this product before and the results were decent, until I picked it up again in stores, and I was completely orange and streaky, it took forever to get off my skin. I just hated it.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle