Loreal telescopic lash mascara Reviews
#61 in Mascara

January 22, 2020

The best!

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used...and I have tried a lot! My lashes are super long when I use this. It lasts, doesn't smudge and comes off easily when I wash my face. I have yet to find anything superior

January 20, 2020

The only mascara you’ll ever need!!

I’ve tried probably every mascara out there, but this one is by far the best. It’s not so much volumizing but it elongates my lashes to the max. I don’t even have long eyelashes to begin with. I would recommend this to anyone!

October 31, 2019
    Islington, United Kingdom

Longer lashes

I've used this mascara for years. I tried others but always come back to L'oreal telescopic lash. It lengthen my (small) lashes enough and doesn't clump.

October 26, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

for long lashes

so this mascara is not bad for the price, it makes lashes longer and thicker. But it has also minus after months it could start to crumble from your lashes so it makes me annoying.

September 26, 2019

long lasting and water proof

smoky eyes and long-lasting mascara what else do you need Girls?
    most amazing product with twinged Quetip easy to spread over lashes and provides volume.

September 26, 2019

Amazing benefit dupe

I usually buy the Benefit Rollerlash, but was looking for something cheaper and decided to try this mascara. It's a really good dupe and costs a fraction of the price. Would definitely recommend giving it a try if you like length over volume.

September 25, 2019

HG Mascara

I have left this beauty and come back to her over and over. I am not worthy of her love.

This mascara is my go to for over 10 years now. I have tried ALL the majorly hyped mascaras over the years and nothing comes close for me. This is the only NON clumping mascara I have ever used. I don't know if that's because of the applicator or the formula or both but it is truly the most fantastic lengthening mascara I have ever used. It seperates my lashes beautifully. It has great longevity, and doesn't make my lashes flake or fall even during intensely humid weather.

I am partial to the carbon black telescopic pictured above, the gold packaging never worked as well for me as the original black!

August 16, 2019

Proffessional drugstore mascara

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have found. It's not too pricey but makes your lashes super long and separated. There are no clumps however if you have greasy eyelids, sometimes it can leave residue. This is usual for most mascaras and greasy skin though. The color is the darkest mascara I've found and it lasts forever.

July 24, 2019

GREAT MASCARA

This is one of mu favorite drugstore mascaras. i love it because the wand is so tiny its perfect for my bottom lashes without leaving any residue on my skin and ruining my makeup. its super affordable and effective makes your lashes long and gives them volume. i have gone through so many bottles and i will keep repurchasing because its a staple in my makeup bag.

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Telescopic mascara

It worked nicely didnt clum up I like the midnight black. Made lashes look longer felt good on it was not too heavy on the lashes I enjoyed how long it stayed on