Loreal telescopic lash mascara Reviews
#66 in Mascara

February 20, 2019

Mascara

This mascara is a must have it’s and oldy but a goody I love the way my lashes look when I use this mascara it lengthens and makes them look like I’m wearing falsies it also it a very dark black which I love the wand is thin and allows u to get the most smallest lashes and extend them to look fake for the price u can’t go wrong I highly recommend.

February 10, 2019

Un gros oui !!!

Un énorme oui pour ce mascara !!! Il réussi à donner une si belle longueur à mes petits cils court . Je n'ai jamais de grumeaux vraiment je ladoreeee

February 06, 2019

I keep coming back to this

I’m the mascara crazy person, I’m always trying new ones in search of the best mascara ever. Even though I found amazing ones, I always come back to this one as no other one gives the length that the Telescopic does. It’s amazing, doesn’t flake , I can use it all day long and it’s perfect at the end of the day!

January 29, 2019

Perfect mascara for tiny eyelashes

This is the best mascara I've ever used! I have very thin and short lashes and this makes it look longer and is easy to apply. It doesn't clump and separate my lashes, It really is amazing and such a good price for the quality. I would definitely purchase this again.

September 27, 2018

Love this mascara

I don't normally buy my makeup at the drugstore, but this mascara is my fav! It works great and makes my lashes look amazing! I've been using this mascara for a few years now and love it!

September 15, 2018

Cannot live without!

I have naturally long eyelashes so finding a mascara that still is able to lengthen them is hard work! However, this mascara does the job and more, my lashes do not feel clumpy in any way. They appear to be fluttery and delicate. This mascara holds the curl even though it isn't waterproof. Although I would note that multiple times, when applying, I have got mascara on places such as my eyelids and nose which can be annoying so having a steady hand is essential.

July 23, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Length, Volume, and Separation

This affordable mascara is so good...it definitely beats any high end mascara I've tried. The applicator is like a magic wand. This stuff is amazing. It leaves my lashes all separated and full of volume. It makes my lashes look so pretty and full and they look twice as long. I've never found another mascara that even compares to this one. It never looks clumpy or flakes. I love this mascara and I would definitely recommend it.