Loreal telescopic lash mascara Reviews
#81 in Mascara

August 16, 2019

Proffessional drugstore mascara

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have found. It's not too pricey but makes your lashes super long and separated. There are no clumps however if you have greasy eyelids, sometimes it can leave residue. This is usual for most mascaras and greasy skin though. The color is the darkest mascara I've found and it lasts forever.

July 24, 2019

GREAT MASCARA

This is one of mu favorite drugstore mascaras. i love it because the wand is so tiny its perfect for my bottom lashes without leaving any residue on my skin and ruining my makeup. its super affordable and effective makes your lashes long and gives them volume. i have gone through so many bottles and i will keep repurchasing because its a staple in my makeup bag.

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Telescopic mascara

It worked nicely didnt clum up I like the midnight black. Made lashes look longer felt good on it was not too heavy on the lashes I enjoyed how long it stayed on

May 07, 2019

Goes on perfectly!!

I've used this mascara for years. I've tried many others but always go back to my all time favourite from Loreal. The brush is amazing. It's not to big and you can control the amount that is being applied. No clumps at all! Love it!!

March 29, 2019

Good but difficult

I like this mascara. However the tube is so thin that I often end up bending the wand trying to put it back into the tube. I do like the bristles of the brush for the bottom lashes they really define each lash individually

February 20, 2019

Mascara

This mascara is a must have it’s and oldy but a goody I love the way my lashes look when I use this mascara it lengthens and makes them look like I’m wearing falsies it also it a very dark black which I love the wand is thin and allows u to get the most smallest lashes and extend them to look fake for the price u can’t go wrong I highly recommend.

February 10, 2019

Un gros oui !!!

Un énorme oui pour ce mascara !!! Il réussi à donner une si belle longueur à mes petits cils court . Je n'ai jamais de grumeaux vraiment je ladoreeee

February 06, 2019

I keep coming back to this

I’m the mascara crazy person, I’m always trying new ones in search of the best mascara ever. Even though I found amazing ones, I always come back to this one as no other one gives the length that the Telescopic does. It’s amazing, doesn’t flake , I can use it all day long and it’s perfect at the end of the day!

January 29, 2019

Perfect mascara for tiny eyelashes

This is the best mascara I've ever used! I have very thin and short lashes and this makes it look longer and is easy to apply. It doesn't clump and separate my lashes, It really is amazing and such a good price for the quality. I would definitely purchase this again.

September 27, 2018

Love this mascara

I don't normally buy my makeup at the drugstore, but this mascara is my fav! It works great and makes my lashes look amazing! I've been using this mascara for a few years now and love it!