loreal total reapir 5 Detangling care Reviews
#387 in Hair Care

March 08, 2017

I have dry hair and have tried a lot of products - I will definitely recommend this one.
    I use it after my shower and it turns my unbrushable hair into normal, smooth, brush-friendly hair.
    Doesn't make my hair greasy looking either.

3.2/5

April 01, 2016

As far as detangling sprays go, this one is fairly good. It is decently priced and it smells so wonderful! Nice and clean smelling. It does smooth hair very well, even fine hair. The only problem is that it isn't actually very moisturizing/conditioning to dry or damaged hair. A bottle also doesn't go very far.

December 04, 2015

This detangling spray works very well, I usually do not like leave in conditioners of any sort, as they make my hair feel either sticky, weighed down, or stringy. but this one did not do that, it made my hair smooth, soft, and shiny. it does have quite a strong smell, but I don't mind it.
    It has protein in it so it's very good at replenishing dry damaged hair. just make sure you only use it no more then once or twice a week because protein is not good for your hair constantly.