loreal total reapir 5 Detangling care Reviews
#383 in Hair Care

May 15, 2019

buy with confidence

i would reccomend this total repair for anyone with dry damaged hair from using colorings and perms. ive been dying my hair along time and this product made my hair soft again. well woth the money

April 18, 2018

works very well

I've been using this for awhile now and it works very well. I have very curly hair so detangler is a must and this does the job well. It makes my hair super soft and very easy to brush through

October 06, 2017

Works great, Strong Smell

It works great, its just that the smell is SO strong! Seriously, when I first used it I was a bit scared. It did detangle super well and I believe I will be purchasing it every time I can find a sale on it!

March 15, 2017

great product, I use it a lot, i am a big fan of Loreal and their hair products, great prize as well, very affordable comparable to other products. my hair feels amazing after !

March 13, 2017

I abuse my hair at the salon every 6 weeks and I can always count on Total Repair 5 to bring it back to life!! Never feels damaged after a use. I love it!! I continue to colour my hair with the help of Loreal.

March 08, 2017

I have dry hair and have tried a lot of products - I will definitely recommend this one.
    I use it after my shower and it turns my unbrushable hair into normal, smooth, brush-friendly hair.
    Doesn't make my hair greasy looking either.

2.3/5

September 20, 2016

Doesn't do anything it claims. I have fine, coloured shoulder-length hair which tangles easily. I have to use at least 20 sprays of this product to be able to comb through my hair, and even then I am pulling on it. It does not work as a detangler at all. Will be throwing out what I have left and never purchasing again.

June 21, 2016

I love this product! No matter how much conditioner I would use in the shower when I got out my hair would be so tangly! Since I started using this I haven't had an issue and my hair is much more shinier and healthier! It definitely does what it says it's suppose to!!

2.3/5

April 03, 2016

This product smells good and helps detangle but is not in anyway going to add moisture and condition your hair. It does not 'repair' your hair. It is a basic detailer spend 10 $ more for a higher quality one.

3.2/5

April 01, 2016

As far as detangling sprays go, this one is fairly good. It is decently priced and it smells so wonderful! Nice and clean smelling. It does smooth hair very well, even fine hair. The only problem is that it isn't actually very moisturizing/conditioning to dry or damaged hair. A bottle also doesn't go very far.