loreal total repair 5 conditioner Reviews
#95 in Hair Care

November 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

L'Oreal conditioner total repair

Got this hair conditioner to take care of my hair breakage, noticed my hair breakage is reduced since I started using this product keeping my hair soft.i will say it's a good quality and effective product which I will recommend to friends.

May 30, 2019

Best product to reduce hair tangles

This product is amazing to get rid of fizzy hair, Dryness can be easily vanished with few uses. For better results kindly go for shampoo twice/thrice a week depending on your weather conditions where you live, after shampooing conditioining is must. Once you are done with both the steps, for better results please use serum for regular shine and strength.

May 15, 2019

buy with confidence

I have found that all the loreal total repair 5 products have really worked and do what they say there gonna do. i had dry damaged hair until i started using the total 5 products. highly rec comend

April 25, 2019

I would buy again

Having thick naturally curly hair I use my hair iron daily. Damaged dry hair is the result. Tried loreal rapid reviver conditioner and after 1 use my hair was softer and more manageable

February 20, 2019

Saved my hair!

This product line is amazing, it definitely saved my hair and I was able to keep my length and repair damage I had done. I would totally recommend this to anyone with dry or frizzy hair!!

February 15, 2019

In love...

I love this conditioner. My kids and I have a lot of hair but its thin,so knots easily. this condition is a must buy product. Makes our hair feels light. Clean and tangle free. And smells great too.

February 14, 2019

Loreal Total Repair 5

This is the first time I've used Loreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner. I was impressed how so little went such a long way. It left my hair silky soft and did a great job controlling the frizz.