L'Oreal Total Repair Detangling Care
Good

L'Oreal Total Repair Detangling Care Reviews

Ranked #1638 out of 2553 in Hair Care

May 15, 2017

I use this product every morning on dry hair as my hair tangles easily. It gives me hair extra shine & makes it very soft. It smells SO GOOD too! I can't live without it!

May 10, 2017

Before this product I was having trouble getting a brush through my hair, with all the knots it just felt like I would never have smooth hair again. Then I picled this product up and it has been a miracle worker. I can't say enough good things about it. It has made my hair so much more manageable and though I still get knots (all the time), with a few sprays of this I am able to work my brush through my hair and have soft, smooth, and most important to me detangled hair!

June 25, 2013

I usually buy my products at salons but I had to do budget cuts. Tried it and loved it. Smells good hair feels light and it untangles with only three sprays. I love when you can do more with less. Perfect product for someone who has a lot of tangles (like me) and wants to give extra hydration to the hair. Refreshing and working!