Loreal True Match Blush

Loreal True Match Blush Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 572 in Blush

April 08, 2017

Loreal True Match Blush is an average product. I've been trying several different products trying to find the best true match product and I don't feel like this quite measures up. I would consider a 3/5

March 29, 2017

Very good product Laura has come up a real way products and you should definitely purchase them they have become very professional and I will really buy this again

January 31, 2017

I love loreal products. The quality and texture is amazing. The loreal blush is very pigmented. Has an amazing quality. Not chalky and is blend able. Super soft on the skin. Has a variety of different shades. Great product !

November 30, 2016

I like the colors offered, and they do go on well. My only problem is that it tends to go into my pores during the day, and does not set for a long period of time.

February 24, 2016

This is a great blush, I don't remember what colour shade I had it in, but I know it applied very well and stayed put on my face. It added a natural look to my face.

February 20, 2016

affordable low cost product that is part of my morning routine. very nice effect every time for all skin types. for those who are not pros makeup is a must

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers