4.1/5
loreal true match foundation Reviews
#91 in Foundation

January 19, 2018

Helps Make My Pores Look Smaller

This is one of my favorite foundations. I love how it really blends in perfectly with my skin color. It also helps make my pores look smaller, a big must for foundation.
    It covers nicely. I'd say it's a light-medium coverage. It's not too thin, but not too thick either. It almost feels like I'm not wearing any foundation when I have it on. And, it has a sunscreen in it!! The perfect foundation for Summer!

January 13, 2018

You should buy this product.

Loreal foundation is really nice and affordable.It coverage is really good and it doesn’t feel heavy,your skin can even breathe after applying.I have dark spots uneven skin,its coverage is nice.It is good for everyday use.

January 12, 2018

Best drugstore foundation!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundations. I have gone through bottles of this. Its perfect for my combination skin and gives full coverage. You can deff adjust the coverage by apply less amt for medium coverage. It stays put all day and gives me a flawless look. Best part..looks great in pictures!

September 18, 2017

poor colour selection for darker skin

The formula for this foundation was nice, light to medium coverage. Too bad the bottle didn't have a pump -- dispensing would be much easier. The reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I found the shade selection very limiting. For reference, I am an NC42/45 at MAC and I found the W6 to be a bit too light and the next colour (W8) to be WAY too dark. I understand there is a W7 but it is only available in the US :(