Loreal true match foundation Reviews
#37 in Foundation

September 15, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this foundation

I really love this foundation to start with the price is great. It has a wide range of shades so your sure to find a colour to match. I use the one with hyaluronic acid it feels super light going on the skin and blends in perfect leaving my skin feeling super hydrated. It looks really fresh and natural. You can also build to a fuller coverage. It lasts about 8 hours I would say before you need to reapply. Definitely worth the money I would recommend.

August 03, 2021

Best

Yeah me of the best relatively affordable foundations. Coverage can vary depending on your preferences. I think it works very well as light coverage and does not dry out skin

July 19, 2021

True Match Foundation

As an every day user of foundation, with combination skin, I am very happy with this foundation in shade 7C Rose Amber. This moisturizing foundation with Hyaluronic Acid keeps my face hydrated during cold winter months, without making my skin oily. One layer of foundation seems to be a light coverage, however, that's because it blends seamlessly into your skin; really giving you a true match. If you prefer medium to full coverage, you can easily build up coverage. The texture of the foundation is a runny liquid. In terms of wear test, the foundation lasts about 8 hours depending on the amount of layers applied. This foundation has no strong scent, applies smoothly, and feels light and breathable on skin. The bottle is glass and chic, the pump applicator is mess free, and easily allows you to control the amount of product you want to dispense. I would recommend giving this foundation a try if you are looking for a new one.

April 18, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Every day foundation

The packaging of the product is convenient. The pump avoids any spillage and it is easy to keep clean.
    This was perfect. There are so many shades so it’s really easy to find the right one. It is light and smooth and so easy to apply, it has great coverage and sets so it is not tacky or shiny. It feels really lightweight but actually lasts all day, I was so surprised the first time I tried it and I looked in the mirror at the end of the day and it was all still there! More of a matt finish, not dewy, but does not look powdery or cakey. Highly recommend

April 07, 2021

Very Good Match To Skin Tone

Firstly I have to mention the pump applicator which is very convenient and hygenic . The foundation has a smooth light to medium coverage with a natural look and it’s easy to blend. It feels very light on my face and doesn’t emphasize fine lines. Overall I am very pleased with finish.

March 23, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Super recommandé

C'est un bonne base de maquillaje!! Contrairement aux autres de la même marque elle contient de l'acide hyaluronique qui prend soin de votre peau!! La laissant avec un fini fabuleux! Son fini est mat et à couvrance moyenne, personnellement j'aime beaucoup l'utiliser fréquemment et je le recommande pour les peaux grasses.

March 22, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great colour match

True Match Super-Blendable Foundation contains Hyaluronic Acid and moisturizer to help keep your skin hydrated.

I applied this foundation using a sponge and it blended very well. I did find it a little cakey at first, but it smoothed out when I used a setting spray. The colour was a close match to my natural skin.

I did not notice any particular smell, which is a positive in my opinion.

My skin did not feel dried out at all after wearing the foundation for a while and it felt soft after washing it off at the end of the day.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 15, 2021

moisture and foundation in one

Got this for free and for sure I had to buy this foundation! I was so hesitant that it’s be the right shade, but it was perfect! I also use the with primer, it’s a beautiful combination. Love this product! The best part is that It hydrates dry skin and gives a nice lightweight medium coverage (moisturizer and foundatiin in one).I am very impressed and will continue to preach its amazingness.Highly recommended!!

2.0/5

March 13, 2021

You get what you pay for

It did not provide a clean, flawless look it was just there. Often times it settled into my skin and I just stopped using it. It did nothing for me and I opted to go without foundation. Compared to my current foundation Chanel Vitalumiere, true match is garbage. You get what you pay for. L'oreal may be a well known brand with a good reputation but it is not high-end or luxury. There is a difference! Cheap is cheap

March 10, 2021
    United States

Great product!

I recently switched over to this brand of foundation and am so glad I did! I have a lot of natural redness to my skin, so finding a foundation without enough coverage has always been a challenge for me, and left my skin feeling heavy and cakey. I decided to give this one a try since it contains hyalueronic acid mixed right into the foundation, so not only are you getting great coverage, but have the added bonus of skincare as well! This foundation is very liquid but I was amazed by the coverage! It immediately covered the redness on my face and felt weightless and breathable on my skin. It lasted all day and was effortless to remove with cleansing wipes when it was time to be removed. This has become my new favorite foundation and I highly recommend it!