2.9/5
l'oreal true match lumi liquid glow illuminator Reviews
#132 in Highlighter

2.0/5

October 17, 2017

Pretty gold, but fool's gold

This stuff is just okay. Going to use it for Halloween when I become a sparkly vampire haha! I got the the gold one. It's glittery and a bit patchy on my skin.

August 14, 2017

A pretty pink glow

It's a gorgeous slightly pink liquid highlighter, it shimmers with some glitter The only downside is it hard to blend sometimes, I've tried a brush, my finger, a beauty blender but all to the same end. Other than that very pretty and always get compliments on it.

February 03, 2017

C'est un éliminateur de teint, ajouter True Match lumi liquid de l'oreal à des endroit stratégique pomette, sur le dessus du nez pour avoir un effet d'un teint lumineux à souhait. je vous le recommande.

February 02, 2017

I actually like the soft shimmer of this highlighter, its just enough for my fair skin tone, you only need a small amount for a soft glow. Goes on light weight and holds well all day.

0.5/5

July 22, 2016

I was less than impressed with this product. For an illuminating "primer" it made my face feel cake and very unnatural. I used a little to test the waters and instantly regretted it. I'm sure there are people that could make wonders happen with this but for a novice like me it was way too much.

July 04, 2016

This was another one of those things I just tried from Wal-Mart and ended up loving it. It's a very subtle highlight but I like it because it's just enough to use when I strobe my face. Perfect amount of highlight.