• L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer
Good

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #566 out of 888 in Mascara

January 04, 2017

This is a great mascara for extending your lashes to the fullest length, doesn't clump or chip I love it! Only thing I would say is that there is not enough in the tube, because I use it everyday and run our quickly!

December 02, 2016

Maybe I have purchased an old tube, but I find the mascara to be a bit dry, and clumpy. I regularly purchase L'Oreal mascara so I was a bit disappointed with the texture of the product. I also found the brush itself to be an awkward shape.

January 06, 2016

This is a must-have mascara for anyone and everyone. it gives your lashes the perfect lift, volume, and strength. I use it almost everyday and it stays the same throughout the whole day. The packaging is also very beautiful and unique. Its definitely worth its price.

May 20, 2015

I was hoping to like this mascara, but nope. The colour ran onto my lower lid and it made my lashes fall flat. Definitely does not hold a curl. This was a fail for me.

June 15, 2014

This mascara adds greatly in length and he was live up to my expectations, whatever personelement I prefer the volume to the length