L'Oreal Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara
Good

L'Oreal Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara Reviews

Ranked #497 out of 913 in Mascara

April 16, 2017

I accidentally bought this instead of the Carbon Black mascara, and I really don't think it's worth a purchase. I just ended up clumping my lashes together into 5 spider legs. It also didn't add any length. While it's not absolutely horrible, and it may work for other lashes, I wouldn't recommend this at all.

April 03, 2017

This is the best mascara at the drug store, hands down. Been using this for years and keep going back. Gives great volume and length with becoming clumpy. Love it!

February 28, 2017

Great stuff. It helped amplify my fine lashes and stayed in place all day!
    It's easy to put on, easy to take off, doesn't smudge.
    I love it and will certainly buy again!

January 06, 2017

This has been my go to mascara for years, I am a Cosmetician by trade and so far many many, years later it has not let me down, it does not flake, however my only complaint is sometimes its a tad difficult to remove leaving a shadow behind once removed with make up remover.

August 28, 2016

This is the only mascara I use because it's the best thing I've ever tried and I've tried every new mascara that comes on the market. It's the only mascara that makes my thin pale lashes noticeable.

August 04, 2014

I love this mascara because it goes on smoothly and does not clump.