L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 18, 2021
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Cheap dupe for BTS

This works in a similar way to the too faced better than sex mascara without the hefty price tag. It doesn't flake or smudge but does add a lot of volume.

March 18, 2021

Love it!

I switched to this mascara after reading some good reviews. I can’t believe how much I love it. It makes my lashes so long. It lasts all day and it doesn’t smudge or clump. The price is great too, it definitely compares to higher end more expensive brands

February 23, 2021

Switched from my 33$ mascara to this!

After seeing many people compare this to the better than sex mascara from Two Faced I decided to give this a shot and am I ever glad I did! For the price I am not sure you can go wrong. I find I do have to watch out and make sure that my brush does not have clumps or little hairs on it (maybe thats dog fur?) but when applied it goes on smooth and I find I have nice separated lashes... no one wants that spidery look!

February 18, 2021

Better Than Sex Dupe

For all of those two-faced, better-than-sex lovers, this mascara is for you! the L'oreal Paris voluminous lash paradise mascara is a perfect dupe & much more cost-efficient purchase.

February 17, 2021

Addicting

I love this mascara. It doesn't smudge crack or clump. It makes my eyelashes so long. I love the price and I haven't found a better one yet. Also the bottle is a cute pink so bonus

February 08, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Nothing compares

No other mascara makes my lashes look so long and so thick with such little product! Regularly get asked if I am wearing false lashes! Better than high end mascara!

November 24, 2020

Lash paradise

I ran out of my usual mascara and decided to try lash paradise on a whim. Im in love! My lashes are long and full. I loooooove this mascara! I will continue to buy this one!

November 16, 2020

All time favourite

This is my all time favourite mascara. It doesn't flake or smudge on me and lasts all day and the price is great too. Makes my lashes look long and voluminous and the packaging is gorgeous. Would keep repurchasing.

November 07, 2020

Good mascara! Would buy again!

It's a good drug store brand mascara, works similar to a high end more expensive brand but this is more affordable and works just as well. I've been using it for years and I get compliments on my lashes all the time. It keeps me happy 😊

November 07, 2020

Love this mascara!!

I love Lash Paradise mascara so much! I already have long eyelashes but I love the feel and look of it. I’ve yet to find one better (I’m a mascara jumper but stopped with this one).

The only thing I would say is it dries out faster than I’d like. You need to add visine to it.