L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

September 01, 2020

My go to drug store mascara!

This is has been my go to mascara from the drug store for the past few years. I always seem to come back to it, and always make sure I have a back up at home!

I actually prefer the product once it has been used for a bit, and isn't completely new because the formula starts off to be quite wet, and since the applicator is quite large compared to others it can smudge easily.

September 01, 2020

Hands down best drugstore mascara

This is amazing I’ve rephrased it over and over and will continue to makes your lashes so full and gives some length too and I haven’t had any problems with it smugging at all either

What went wrong?

The pros begin with the mascara being a very good price and very nice and sleek packaging. But the cons start to show once actually using the product. It is not build-able. IF you try and build onto what you already have it clumps. It also makes your lashes look uneven,overall I would not recommend this mascara as it won't build and clumps up.

August 31, 2020

Best quality best price!

For sure the best drug store mascara I’ve ever tried! Makes your eyelashes look fantastic! No need for fake lashes! This mascara goes above and beyond!

August 26, 2020

Best Mascara Ever

I have tried numerous mascaras over the years and all of the have irritated my eyes...until I tried this one! I love the pink packaging, very feminine. It doesn’t smell funky nor clump at all. It’s a winner!!

August 25, 2020

Absolute fav

My most favorite mascara !!!
    I love using mascara which does not feel heavy but still do the job. L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS LASH PARADISE MASCARA is the best one I could find, have been using it since one year. Great quality and generous quantity as well.

July 24, 2020

The best mascara

Since using this product I have found it to be a very close match to better than s** mascara. Affordable dupe for an expensive brand name. My lashes look and feel like falsies!

July 21, 2020

one of the best mascara

so i love mascaras, i dont wear false lashes so mascara is a big thing for me. i can say Loreal volumnious lash paradise mascara is one of the best drugstore mascara out there. it will make your lashes not only long but also dense. really good for fuller eye look!

July 06, 2020
    United States

My fave drugstore mascara

This is my favorite drugstore brand mascara!! I have bought it repeatedly, and will continue to do so. It works exactly like my BTS mascara from Too Faced and for a much better price. I like it when I first open it up, and I also love it when it’s almost dried up prior to throwing it out!!

June 30, 2020

You want this trust me

A friend gave me a sample. I was hooked, it makes your eyes and confidence POP. I put a few coats on and call it a day. I’m not super picky with mascara but since I’ve started using this on I have been. It’s worth it , do it