L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

August 01, 2018

Good mascara

I have been using this mascara for a few weeks now and like it. You can easily find this mascara at your local drug store or Walmart. It's affordable and gets the job done. It applies nicely and the wand is large. It makes my lashes look longer. It holds up all day without flaking. This is not waterproof though.

August 01, 2018

Better than better than sex!

Love this mascara! Switched after using Better Than Sex for years and I love this one more! Is very similar however dries out less fast, and is a way better price. Can buy at the drugstore too. Love!

2.2/5

July 30, 2018

Decevant

Au départ, j'ai bien aimée ce mascara. La brosse travail bien, sépare les cils et les courbes bien.
    Mais, après 1 semaine d'utilisation, le produit à commencer à épaissir. Je devais laver la brosse régulièrement car le produits faisait des "moton". Par la suite l'application est devenu très difficile. Il ne séparait pas bien les cils.
    Finalement après 3 semaines d'utilisation, j'ai jeter le mascara.
    Je ne pense pas racheter ce produit.

July 30, 2018

Awesome mascara

I have to say for drugstore this mascara holds up all on its own! I love the brush and how easy it is to apply! Last all day, doesnt melt or chip off. My new go to mascara

July 25, 2018

Decent

At first it was pretty great. Easy to apply, I like the brush. Didn't ever smudge. The downside is that after a bit of use and exposure I found that the brush started clumping up with mascara quicker than some other types.

July 17, 2018

Beautiful, dark, thick lashes!

This is my FAVORITE mascara right now. It’s so dark and thickening, I have had so many people comment on my lashes ever since I started to wear it. I can’t get over how beautiful the packing is too. That rose gold look is stunning! The wand is one of the best applicators I have used in a very long time, no clumping or excessive product used. This one stays in my purse with me at all times.

July 13, 2018

Big lashes!

I've tried every high-end, expensive mascara out there - and I always go back to the original Voluminous mascara. It has always simply been the best. My lashes are so big and full they're actually rubbing against my eye lid. Haven't had that problem before!! It doesn't do the best with curling them, but that is easy to solve with a lash curler. The length and volume is incredible though. I had no issues with flaking, this stuff stays ON. It is very hard to get off, which is great when you're swimming, or crying (happy tears, of course), but not so great when you're trying to remove it. My face wash usually does the trick with mascara but I find I also need eye makeup remover for this stuff. I don't care though, the extra scrubbing is worth it.

July 11, 2018
    Texas, United States

I love this stuff so much

This mascara literally beats any other mascara out there. Adds enough volume and length that I’ve been complimented on my FALSIES even if I wasn’t wearing anything but this mascara! I have repurchased about 10 times by now and I will definitely keep doing so until I find a mascara that will ever top this one! I’m obsessed!

July 07, 2018

Simply the best!

Wondered at first if the claims were true? Since I starting using this product, I am convinced. Already purchased my second one. I will definitely purchase this item again. I have been rccomending this to everyone!

July 07, 2018
    Florida, United States

I love it!

Si good quality for affordable price! It makes my lashes very long, without any clumps, and it does not smudge! The packaging is so girly and beautiful for my makeup collection! It’s a must have .