L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 30, 2018

High End Quality with Drugstore Price

I love this so much more than the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. The packaging is GORGEOUS, and it makes my lashes look thick and full without ever being clumpy. The length this mascara can get me without falsies is incredible, and I repurchase this constantly.

March 30, 2018

Good mascara

I don’t wear much makeup but I do love mascara when I go out. I’ve been using this for a couple of months now and it’s reallt good so far. I don’t have long lashes and it really helps to lengthen them

March 29, 2018

Loreal mascara

I have the waterproof version of this and when i curl my eyelashes and but this on they really stay up all day. It makes my lashes long and beautiful.

March 28, 2018

Great dupe for BTS

I bought this mascara because all the beauty gurus were saying it was an exact dupe for Too Faced's BTS, and it totally is! The pale pink packaging and the hourglass wand are exactly the same. The only downside is that it's a pretty wet formula when you first open it, but after a couple weeks it gets less watery and gives me just the right amount of volume and curl. Pick one up when they go on sale; I got mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for $8!

March 28, 2018

Amazing!

I love this mascara! Best at the drugstore! Very comparable to Too faced better than sex mascara but half the price! I highly recommend trying it out!

Works Well

This mascara gives the lashes length and volume, however I would say that if I had to choose between this one and the L'oreal Paris Voluminous million mascara I would go with the second one. This mascara is nice but clumps a bit more. Other than that, you can remove it easily and gives lashes nice length.

March 27, 2018

EXCELLENT mascara ! perfect !!

This mascara seems perfect, dark black, doesn't smudge or run, doesn't dry out quickly, has little lashes in it, and this product really makes my lashes look longer and thicker, with no clumps ! Highly recommended !! try it yourself !!

March 27, 2018

reminds me of too faced better than sex

voluminizing and gives a lot of length to my lashes. very black and pigmented. holds my curl great. i really love this mascara. it is up there on my top mascaras. easy to find. easy to use non clumpy. can build up

March 27, 2018

Good mascara if you use it quickly

I really like this mascara at first. Last all day and adds great volume and length to lashes. After 2 months of using the mascara it got pretty clumpy and I had to toss it. But for the price I still think it is good value and I bought it again.

L'oreal lash paradise

I purchased this item on sale and was amazed at the lashes on the picture in front of the box. The mascara is good quality for the price but I find that it's very thick. I also have a hard time getting it on my end corner lashes.