L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

1.7/5

March 20, 2018

Did I get a bad batch??

I heard many people rave about this mascara so I decided to give it a try. After a week of using it, I ended up throwing it out because I never had used anything so clumpy and flaky in my life! At the end of the day it would look like I had black plaint splattered on my face because of all of the flakes that fell off of my eyes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Stuff..Only 1 Drawback

Love this mascara, gives lots of length and volume to lashes. The only draw back is it dries out very quickly compared to others. For drugstore cosmetics the price is reasonable, but when it only lasts for a couple months it can get costly.

New Holy Grail Mascara!

So, I've gone through about 5 tubes of this stuff already and it is 100% my new holy grail mascara! I used to only buy high end mascaras from sephora because I was unable to find mascara that I liked from the drug store. This mascara is a good dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. Very black, makes my lashes very full, doesn't flake. I love it!

My new go to

Love the formula. It didn’t clump and gave my lashes great length. Great product for such an affordable price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a drugstore mascara!

March 19, 2018

Lengthens lashes, not waterproof!

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras that I’ve ever used. It goes on very nicely and definitely lengthens all my lashes without making them clumpy! It’s not waterproof though!

New Brunswick, Canada

Great

This is a great masacara and inexpensive as well! The formula is great for volume and lenght. It is just a little thick when it comes out of on the wand but when you remove a little it applies very well!:)

À racheter

Ce mascara est super! Il n'est pas cher et allonge vraiment les cils sans grumeaux, tout en donnant du volume. J'ai entendu plusieurs personnes dire qu'il ressemble au masacara ''Better Than Sex'' de Benefit, mais a un prix beaucoup plus abordable. :)

Good Product

I have had a hard time finding a mascara that I like that doesn't clump and makes my lashes pop. I decided to try L'Oreal's Lash Paradise Mascara. I have only been using it for a couple of days but so far I am enjoying this product. It separates my lashes and has made them look a little longer than normal. As long as this mascara continues to last and look as good as it does now I will keep purchasing this product. It's worth a try girls.

March 13, 2018

Makes my lashes huge

I love this mascara. My only complaint is I wish there was more in a tube.
    I like to build my layers. I find I run out of this stuff pretty fast. You get exactly 8.5 ml. i does make my lashes huge.

March 12, 2018

Paradise is right!

Incredibly smooth and easy application. The brush/applicator is very unique and shocked me that it applied so well with the amount of bristles that are on the brush. I’m seriously obsessed with the applicator. The mascara itself is very malleable,and not stiff at all. It held really well against daily shenanigans.

With falsies – it blended very well with my lashes, and helped blacken my own so they were masked well. The look that it provides is gorgeous. I’m not sure about the claims to be honest though.

I did notice that it did not keep the curl when I curled my lashes with a curler. I don’t typically curl my lashes. I find that when I curl my particular lashes they do not keep mascara well when they curl. When I did curl my lashes though, the mascara did not help hold the curl, and the mascara flaked off. This could be my lashes though – as I did not have this issue outside the 2 days that I curled my lashes.

My lashes looked amazing. They were perfectly coloured, a little bit volumized, and I would say slightly lengthened. Not too much though – so it did look like the natural length. I would also say that there was a self-curled function to this mascara. Definitely did not *need* the curler with this mascara.

I unfortunately did not get waterproof Lash Paradise. Which was stupid of me. My eyes are terrible and watery and can be gooey no matter what. It’s not irritation – it’s genetics. I hate it. The non-waterproof lash paradise did not like my extra-watery days at all. This type of Lash Paradise turned into water paint. There is an upside to this however – easy clean up. The mascara in that situation was easy to clean up and pick up off my skin.

Removal – very easy removal with micellar water and makeup remover. Absolutely zero complaints there. Very convenient removal with makeup wipes. Zero complaints about the removal at this point.