L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

December 22, 2018

Lumptuious eyes

Want more Fuller bigger looking lashes? More to catch someone specails attention? To bat at? Then I recommend this product 100%! I'll never use another brand again!

December 19, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I like it

I like it love the black color.. made them looks fuller then what they really are ... have told friend to try it .... and will buy again.. great for stocking stuffer

December 05, 2018

Love the effect!

One of my favorite drugstore mascaras! I love the volume and length that I get from it, as I find it rare to find a formula that gives me both. I like that the formula is on the dry side, but one downside is a tube seems to dry up pretty fast. I don't experience any flaking.

December 03, 2018

It is effective for the money spent

If you are looking for an inexpensive mascara that does the trick-lasts long and makes your lashes look voluminous , this is the product for you. It is not the best product out there but for the cost, you can't go wrong.

November 22, 2018

I would definitley reccommend

My new favorite mascara. Don't need falsies cause it adds volume and length and does not clump. Best mascara found at the drugstore for reasonable price.

November 07, 2018

The best mascara

Love love love this mascara. Full lashes without looking like spiders. Lashes stay soft and really do look lushious! Easily removed with makeup remover or miscellar water.

November 06, 2018

THE BEST

I used to wear better than sex mascara and it would cost so much! Found this dupe and it does the exact same thing but at a way better price. There was a reason it was completely sold out when it first launched!

October 30, 2018

Exactly as promised

It is quite cheap, but it performs like high end! It volumizes and lengthens my lashes. It lasts all day and it barely budges; I even wear it to the gym.

2.0/5

October 21, 2018

Not that impressed

So I got this mascara because I have heard so many great things about it. Some of my favourite beauty gurus rave about it, so I was expecting to love it. To my surprise I found it to be just an ok mascara. I I have crazy long eye lashes and I need a wand that can separate my lashes so they don’t clump together, this one does not. I find the formula to be dry as well. So in the end it’s not the worst I have ever used but I’m not really impressed by it.

October 19, 2018

Best thing

am ridiculously picky with mascara. I typically get lash extensions applied so I tend to compare my mascara results to the same results the extensions give me. Clearly not very many mascaras love up to this level of volume/length. Until now. This mascara is the only one that does. It is now a staple in my bag. It lifts, curls, separates, lengthens, and adds volume as well. The only thing this baby doesn’t do is get up out of bed for me in the morning LOL but what more could you ask for?