L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

August 19, 2018

Holy moly!!!

I loveeeeeee this product more than any woman should love anything. But what can I say? This product is worth the money spent. After using this product your eyelashes look amazing, long, and dark (having blonde eyelashes means that this is key). Aside from that, although the formula can get a little clumpy, it's easily fixed by using a disposable mascara wand (which you can purchase cheaply at the dollar store). Altogether you save a ton of money buying this mascara over the sephora brand (better than sex mascara). Honestly? I prefer this formula over the better than sex, cult favourite.

August 16, 2018

I like it but not my Holy Grail

I have gone through a couple of tubes of this mascara. I do like like the way it makes my lashes look, but I feel like the wand is a little big. The mascara does dry out quickly and I do find a few little flakes on my face at the end of the day. I will keep searching for my Holy Grail.

August 16, 2018

best drugstore mascara

I have found this mascara to be one of my go to products in my makeup collection. I find that lashes add a finishing touch to any makeup look. this mascara not only provides your lashes with great length but it also provides great volume to them while also making them look separated. I think for the price of this mascara it is a definite must have.

August 13, 2018

Longer lashes

A couple of months ago, I purchased l'oreal paradise mascara and loved it right away!! I find I need only a few applications to get full lashes. The wide brush makes it easier to get all my lashes and the ones in the corner of my eyes. I don't find that it dries out or clumps. And there's no flaking which is great

August 11, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good mascara but not my number one

Good coverage and length but didn’t separate my lashes even enough for my liking...not a bad product just not my favorite! I have heard others say it’s their favorite but I prefer a different one myself

August 03, 2018

Amazing Mascara - Lash Paradise by L’Oreal

Lash Paradise by L’Oreal is an amazing Mascara... it comes in regular and waterproof... I use the waterproof mascara and it stays on perfectly throughout the day with no need to reapply the mascara even after going into a pool, or if you were caught in the rain with no umbrella, or if you’ve been sweating, or if you were crying happy tears of course... Value is fantastic and I love the way my lashes look after applying this wonderful mascara... No need for false eyelashes anymore...Lash Paradise does the trick !!!
    Try this mascara, I promise you won’t be disappointed whatsoever !!! It truly is a fabulous mascara !!!

August 03, 2018

Nice lashes

There's two sides of this product, on one hand, Itgives you super nice loking lashes by the time you buy it and the nest month. Once you hit the second month, the brushe gets very clumpsy and realised my lashes were looking like spider legs...

Best drugstore find!

Absolutely loved this mascara! Very comparable to too faced better than sex mascara, gives you volume and lengthens your lashes! Did not flake or smudge at all! Will definitely buy again!

Love it, but...

L’Oreal is my go to when it comes to mascara. Lash Paradise did not disappoint. I liked the colour, the texture and the application.

The only thing that really bugged me was how quickly it dried out and got clumpy when applied.

Will I buy it again, if I see it on sale.

August 01, 2018

Best Mascara ever-volume, definition, curl!!!!

I absolutely love this mascara, it is a staple in my makeup routine (FIFTH repurchase!!!!)---i CANNOT live without it!. This mascara gives my lashes the perfect curl, lengthens and volumizes them and doesn't clump up either. My only beef with this mascara is the fact that it dries out way too fast and I have to buy another one fairly quickly, but the good thing is that it's a great dupe, if not in my opinion even better than Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, and since the price isn't too high ($10.96 vs $31 for Too-faced) I don't mind re-purchasing even though it dries quickly.