L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 12, 2019

I would buy agai

Not using mascara everyday I was not impressed when my old brand would dry up and flake on me. This product is the best, with 1 or 2 swipes you get the best coverage and the look lasts until you take it off

March 12, 2019

Best mascara

I love this formula. I like how it lengthened my eyelashes and was long wearing. It lasted my entire workday and I got a ton of complements on my eyelashes.

March 10, 2019

Best drugstore mascara

This is the best drug store mascara out there because it doesn't fall off throughout the day, it doesn't clump up, and it really extends the length of your lashes.

March 05, 2019
    New York, United States

Best mascara!

I have tried soooo many mascaras from drugstore brands to Sephora brands to Dior and had yet to find the perfect one. A while back i tried the Better Than Sex mascara and immediately fell in love with it. It was the perfect makeup on the perfect wand. Unfortunately about a week later i noticed it started to dry out and flake when i put it on. I was so bumped to find a negative! Then i heard of L'oreal Lash Paradise being very similar so I decided to try it and it's perfect! It doesn't dry out or flake, It give great volume and color on both top and bottom lashes. Although it lasts allll day without flaking, it washes off so easily. This is a major plus for me because i hate being rough on my lashes when washing off my makeup. Almost 2 years later and this is the only mascara i use! Oh and the affordable price is another major plus!

March 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me but the product is great!

It’s caused some irritation to my eyes although the volume & depth of colour is amaZing ! I guess it’s just not for me due to having sensitive eyes , I do recommend you try this brand!

March 01, 2019

Amazing Mascara

This is the ultimate mascara! I have tried so many and this is the best! Worth every penny. It gives you volume and length like crazy . This is my favourite

February 27, 2019

NO LASH TO LUSHES LASHES

Where has this been all my life?
    Love love love it.
    For someone that needs all the help they can get with their lashes this product is amazing.
    Wonderful value for an amazing product!

February 26, 2019
    Ohio, United States

A great mascara.

I love this mascara. It does crumble after long wear but for a few hours out it’s perfect! No smear or running, nice volume and deep color. Gives a nice curled effect to your lashes.

February 25, 2019

Hands down the best waterproof mascara for short lashes!

This is the best mascara I have tried thus far for my short, straight asian lashes. Non-waterproof mascaras don't hold the curl in my lashes, and most waterproof mascaras I have tried are either lengthening or volumizing, but not both. It wasn't until I tried the waterproof Lash Paradise mascara that my eyelash game became STRONG. It holds the curl all day, and it lengthens and adds volumes to my lashes. It also removes easily with oil based makeup remover. If anyone is interested in trying this mascara and is contemplating whether to purchase it or not, I highly recommend it!

February 24, 2019

Haven’t used another mascara since

I’ve been using this mascara for a long time and love it. My lashes instantly look fuller and longer. A great drugstore find that I will be using for years to come.