L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

May 15, 2019

Miracle Product

I spent a year and a half getting lash extensions and decided to go back to natural. I tried so many products to try and come close to recreating the look but everything was a waste. I read good reviews online about this product and tried it for myself. Great price and it works so well. My lashes don't feel crunchy and they have great volume!

May 13, 2019

I will buy this again

I love this mascara. I always rely on mascara in the morning to make me look more awake and this mascara definitely does that. It makes my lashes look full and not needing to wear falsies! The price is extremely affordable and does wonders for your eyes

1.3/5

May 08, 2019

No thanks

I have read mixed reviews about this and come to conclusion myself that it is way to clumpy and drys out to fast.. BUT EVERYONE PLEASE TRY THE WATER PROOF VERSION IT IS SOOO GOOD!

May 04, 2019

Not that good

I used this mascara hoping to get good results but this product was getting smudged in a half day. I have used other mascara that are cheaper and more effective. I was not really sure why I paid so much price if the result are not good.

May 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Mon choix de tous les jours

J'utilise ce mascara a tous les jours, et je continue de le racheter à chaque fois qu'il se vide! Il rend mes cils long et épais sans faire des toiles d'araignée.

May 01, 2019

Great lashes

Ok I love this mascara! The color is great and a true 'black'. The brush applies a thick coat so you dont have to reapply 7 coats to make your lashes look thick. Will def buy again!

April 30, 2019

INCROYABLE

Pour souvent acheter des produits au Sephora et utiliser des grandes marques je suis tellement étonné par ce produit!

Maintenant je ne jure que par ce Mascara. La seule chose que je n'apprécie pas est qu'il a tendance à sécher vite, même lorsque l'on fait attention...

April 29, 2019

Amazing!

This mascara is my ultimate all time favorite! I will never buy another mascara again. This product instantly makes my eyelashes double in length. It stays on all day and looks amazing. no clumps and very easy to wash off at the end of the day!

I'ts perfect!

April 27, 2019

Makes my eye lashes longer than usual

I have purchased this product twice now. It makes my eye lashes super dark and long. It is a nice light creamy formula. My only problem with it, is that it seems to dry out quickly and then becomes clumpy.

April 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

It’s a good dupe for better than sex

I think if your on a budget and really need a good mascara this one would be it. Sure it’s not a big brand but it works almost to just the same as better than sex. I think it’s a great dupe for it and really you shouldn’t pay like 25 dollars when you can get like the same thing for a very lower price.