L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 20, 2019

Love this mascara!i love this mascara,

I love this mascara, for the price you can’t go wrong.
    It separates your lashes and lengthens them! I love the way it make my lashes feel. This is a defenatly recommend

Hauts-de-Seine, France

Amazing

Enfin un mascara qui fait le job:
    - application facile
    - bonne tenue
    - ne sèche pas dans le tube (contrairement à beaucoup d'autres bien plus chers)
    - étoffe bien les cils sans faire "paquet"
    - ne pique pas les yeux (ni à l'application, ni dans la journée)
    - se démaquille facilement

Best drugstore mascara!

Without having to break the bank at Sephora or Ulta, this drugstore mascara gives me the same effect for half the price!! This mascara is comparable to the Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced. AMAZING stuff!! The waterproof version is also great because it is actually waterproof lol. Highly recommend this formula!

3.2/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent

I love tohighlight my eyes. I also love to wear s lot of dark mascara . This is a great priced product for any woman. Also sensitive products are also avail

March 18, 2019

Buildable

I am a mascara snob! I've tried them all from high end to drug store and this mascara is in my top 5. It's so affordable yet performs like high end.
    It's long wearing, doesn't smudge or flake off.
    I usually apply 3 coats letting it dry in between each coat for false looking lashes. It fans out each lash , add volume and length!

March 18, 2019

Excellent

Des mascaras, j'en ai essayé! Dans mon top 5 des meilleurs mascaras apportant volume sans faire de grumeaux. Sa durée de vie est honnête sans être non plus mémorable mais pour le prix et la durée de vie moyenne d'un mascara, j'en suis très satisfaite!

March 16, 2019

best mascara

I love how it doesnt clump and easy to wash. STays on all day without smudging. I never reapply this product during my day. Gives me fantastic lenght.

March 15, 2019

Best Mascara

I've tried a lot of mascaras from Sephora (including "Better Than Sex", which this one is supposedly modelled after), but I think this one is honestly a lot better especially for the price. It makes my last curved and very voluminous but not chunky at all. I also find that it wears really well throughout the day.

March 14, 2019

OMG BEST DRUG STORE MASCARA!!!!!

Only reason why this product doesn't get a full Five out of five from me is because i do find if i wear this product for more than 10-12 hours or if im sweating it does sometimes flake or transfer to my eyelids and under eye area. However my lashes have NEVER looked this BEAUTIFUL and voluminous and long in my entire life. I always hated my lashes but i realized it was just because i wasn't using the right product. I will never buy any other mascara that's how much i love this product! I have repurchased multiple times and gotten numerous of my friends hooked! You will love it!

March 14, 2019

This dry shampoo 🧴

Amazing amazing. You don’t always have time to wash you hair every day. That’s where this product comes in to save you. This dry shampoo works wonders.