L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

September 14, 2019

Best dupe!!!

This is a dupe for the better than sex mascara and it’s amazing. I actually feel like my lashes have grown since using this. One thing is drugstore products always dry up faster but the price makes this not an issue. People always are asking if I have extensions when wearing this.

0.5/5

September 11, 2019

Beurk

Je ne laime vraiment pas, il fait plein de grumaux dans les cils et ne les rend vraiment pas long. En plus sa fait mal au yeux et sa coule je ne laime vraiment pas

September 02, 2019

Amazing And AFFORDABLE!

This mascara is a great dupe for Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara. I’ve used both and don’t really notice any difference. In fact, I find the Too Faced Mascara dries out faster. Lash Paradise offers everything a woman is looking for in mascara, it lengthens, it volumizes, and it doesn’t clump or flake. It’s priced similarly to other drug store mascaras but performs far better. I used this mascara 5/7 days a week and it’s my go to!

August 30, 2019
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Best store mascara

Lash Paradise is the best store bought mascara!! Makes your lashes look luxurious with just one coat!! It is my go to everyday mascara ir can add more coats for a night out!

August 28, 2019

High end dupe at pharmacy price

Love this mascara, similar to $20-30 mascara but at a much lower prince point. Unfortunately it dries quite fast so you'll have to get a new one every 2-3 months.

August 13, 2019

A Perfect Dupe for Better Than Sex Mascara

Wow. My lashes looked great after using this! I was a die hard BTS mascara user, but it's fairly pricey so when I heard this was a great dupe, I tried it and instantly love it!

August 13, 2019

Pretty amazing

It's one of the best mascaras I've ever used!!!
    I last so kind with no smudging it fallout so I can actually use it on my lower lashes too without darkening my undereyes. It gives great volumes with no clumps and length too. Only complaint is it's pricey.

August 12, 2019

Good mascara

Definitely enjoyed this mascara made my
    Lashes long however found it a bit
    Clumpy but all and all a
    Good mascara would buy again definitely for the price of the product
    Definitely worth it

August 10, 2019

Best mascara ever

I’m very picky when it comes to mascara but I had heard so many great reviews of this mascara so I decided to try it myself and I’m glad I did. I already bought this mascara 3 times and I’m still satisfied. It give so much length and volume!

August 07, 2019

Favourite Mascara of all time!

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras on the market. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller for an affordable price. Whenever I wear this mascara I do not need to use false lashes because it gives that effect.