L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

July 29, 2019

Love this

I love this mascara. I have long lashes that typically just look clumpy when using mascara, but this one is perfect and leaves my lashes looking so nice! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone. I don’t think I could ever switch to using another kind of mascara after using this one.

July 22, 2019

Best makeup I have ever used!

This mascara has often been called a dupe to the "better than sex" mascara. I find this mascara to be even better! Amazing price, and great application. Mascara wand ensures it does not go on too clumpy! Great for everyday and easy to build for an evening look.

July 19, 2019

Worth the hype?

This mascara got A LOT of praise and was proclaimed as the drugstore dupe for Better than Sex. It even has that similar rose gold packaging and large brush. There's countless comparison reviews/videos for that already, so I'll just talk about my own experience with this particular mascara. I think it's a decent mascara that adds a lot of instant volume but I think it has the best effect for people with large, thick, and long lashes. For my short, skimpy lashes, this wand was way too big and would deposit mascara in a way that would often lead to clumps and weighed down lashes. If I applied only a light single coat, then the lashes would look okay but that isn't how I like to wear mascara... With only one coat, my lashes are clump-free but it really doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara at all. I wear mascara because I want longer, thicker lashes that are more defined and hold a curl. With one coat, I only get darker and defined lashes and they stick up rather than staying in the curled shape. I bought a couple tubes of this when they were on sale but I don't think I'll buy any more. I'll use the ones I have when I run out of other mascara and I need a new tube.

July 19, 2019

Nice mascara but clumpy!

This mascara does wonders for lashes, it opens them up and leaves them somewhat defined and curly which is something I haven’t experienced with other mascaras. However this formula is a bit thick and heavy and is prone to clumping and flaking if you are not super careful during application.

Great Mascara

I have straight and droopy eyelashes and after curling my lashes and using this mascara my eyelashes look so much fuller and longer! People say this is a good dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara and if you don’t want to spend that much for a mascara I would buy this one, totally worth it!

Je recommande

J'ai l'habitude d'acheter des mascara de grande marque mais j'ai décider de quand même l'essayer ..lors de mon achat il était en spécial. J'ai teouver que le produit rendais bien son travaille allonges bien les cils défini chacun de ceux-ci , il ne fait pas de mottons mais je l'ai trouver plus difficile a enlever. Sinon pour rapport qualité prix il depanne bien.

Good volume

I like this mascara, good volume, nice even coating.
    I would recommend it, its great on the budget. Especially there are so many different varieties to chose from.

July 03, 2019

Awesome better than sex dupe!

I was looking around for a cheaper alternative to better than sex and I definitely found it! I love this mascara! The only downside is sometimes it causes my lashes to clump together, but I use a brush and it’s fine! Long and dark!

July 02, 2019

The best, I love it.

I have long, but very thin and silky lashes. I love mascara, I wear a lot of mascara, and I'm very picky with my mascara choices. This mascara is so far, the best I have tried. It's rare I buy over and over again the same product, but with this one, I have! It's perfect for my lashes.

June 08, 2019

works wonders

i dont usually wear mascara but i had hear so much great things for this one in particular! since i first got it it has become part of my daily make up routine.