L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

July 19, 2017

mes cils sont difficiles

J'ai acheté ce Mascara car je voyais beaucoup de bons commentaires pour ce produit. C'est un bon mascara, mais ce n'est pas encore mon HOLY GRAIL. J'ai des cils blonds et courts qui sont difficiles a allongés et recourber. Depuis que j'ai eu des extensions de cils, j'ai un peu de difficule a trouver un Mascara qui me donne vraiment l'impression de faux cil. Toutefois la brosse est facile a manipuler et les cils sont bien définis tout en donnant une touche de volume. Par contre, le mascara laisse parfois des petits grumaux sur les cils.

July 19, 2017

In love with it!

I bought this after watching a favourite youtuber's "Tati" review on it! I heard it was a dupe for a higher end mascara so I was totally in to try it! I bought the waterproof first, it was ammazzzingg! I got lazy of taking it off at night so then went and bought the regular works almost as good as the waterproof, just comes off alot easier! Highly reccomened!

July 15, 2017

Melissa Healey

I have no idea why this is number 75 in mascara. I just recently purchased this mascara from amazon and I love it! It works great for me and lasts forever. Makes my eyelashes look full and voluminous. Not to pricey and very cute and appealing packaging. I highly recommend this product.

July 12, 2017

I think I finally found my eyelashes...

This mascara is awesome... just to say it in short. It holds a curl, lengthens, thickens, AND doesn't smudge even on the most humid days. When used with the L'Oreal lash primer, my eyelashes almost touch my eyebrows... and my eyelashes really aren't that long. It has definitely made it into my top 5 favourite mascaras very quickly and I plan to purchase more when I run out.

July 11, 2017

Would Repurchase

One of the best drugstore mascaras on the market! Gives my lashes volume & length. The only downside is how difficult it is to remove! I love the packaging & the want as well!

July 11, 2017

Ce mascara est tout simplement merveilleux!

La gamme Voluminous de L'Oréal ne m'a jamais déçu. Et elle revient en force cette fois-ci avec le ''Lash paradise'' qui est, sans contredit, le meilleur depuis longtemps! Si vous recherchez un mascara de pharmacie donnant définition, longueur et un aspect plus fournis à vos cils, en plus d'être totalement abordable (seulement 10,99$) je vous le conseil définitivement! La brosse est quand même assez grosse, mais très facile à manier! Que ce soit pour un look plus charbonneux, ou un maquillage totalement naturel, son rendement est plus que génial! Et que dire du ''packaging''? Rose et or, on adore!

3.2/5

July 10, 2017

Not a dupe of the Better than sex mascara

I had high expectation for this mascara when I heard about it from my favorite beauty gurus. At first, I thought the formula was good and the wand pretty similar to the better than sex mascara from too faced. I thought my lashes were thicker and longer but that it didn't last very well on me. As long as I kept trying this product, the mascara itself became dryer and clumpyer. I don't like the feel on my lashes and I don't think I get a lof of product for the price.

July 08, 2017

Loreal got it Right

Usually I have a hard time finding a good pharmacy mascara that gives me the volume I'm looking for and Loreal usually never works on me till I discovered Loreal Paradise Mascara, I had read some reviews and there was mixed reviews on the mascara and it was being compared to Better than Sex which I had first tried when it came out and was very disappointed but I still had to try this one and glad I did. Awesome price and gives good length and lots of volume without the flake and I got no reaction. My new go to Mascara!!!!

July 02, 2017

I'm in love with this mascara

this is one of the best mascaras i've tried in a VERY VERY long time!!!. It gives my lashes a full look with lots of volume, no clumping and it goes on so smooth. Love the pink packaging as well.

July 01, 2017

So much volume!!!! I will buy it again for sure!!

Love it so much! I pick up the color darkess dark in waterproof! The only bad side is that the mascara is very hard to came of if you don't have a good cleanser :)
    However it last on me more than 8 hours without crumbling :)