L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

April 27, 2019

Makes my eye lashes longer than usual

I have purchased this product twice now. It makes my eye lashes super dark and long. It is a nice light creamy formula. My only problem with it, is that it seems to dry out quickly and then becomes clumpy.

April 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

It’s a good dupe for better than sex

I think if your on a budget and really need a good mascara this one would be it. Sure it’s not a big brand but it works almost to just the same as better than sex. I think it’s a great dupe for it and really you shouldn’t pay like 25 dollars when you can get like the same thing for a very lower price.

April 26, 2019

Buy a couple of this now! In love

Buy this mascara. I am the mascara conessuier and actually prefer a lot of common drug store brands. This has been my favorite since it came out as it separates thickens lengthens and darkens all in one. When on, lashes are definitely firm, but still mailable.

April 26, 2019

blue cobalt color

I love this mascara in black, this blue one i didn't like that much because it has hard to transfer the color to the lashes. I tried with so many strokes but it has hard, and i still see after so many work, parts of my lashes in black.

April 25, 2019

Awesome

The mascara I bought was amazing, I dont really wear makeup.
    But this mascara made my eyelashes look amazing no clumping, nice and full,great coulor.

April 22, 2019

Good for a Drugmart Mascara buy!

When in doubt, I run to Shoppers and buy this mascara, always good to have! For the price you pay ( and often goes on sale), it is an overall good mascara. MY friend who is a make-up artist actually recommended it to me!

April 19, 2019

Best mascara

This is the best mascara. Not the best of the drug store brands, I like this even better than my beloved Lancome mascara. For the price I will always buy it.
    You dont need multiple coats, and it lasts all day.
    I have stubby lashes and this is my lash saviour!!!

April 17, 2019

Decent, but Clumpy

I really love how long this mascara makes my eyelashes look; however, I find it's very clumpy, which is annoying. It's okay for the price. I think I'll explore other products though.

April 14, 2019

Love it

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. Not clumpy or anything but sooo much volume and length. Also one thing I hate whentrying new mascara is that when I go to take it off i hate when certain kinds don’t come off easy. You won’t have a problem with this, it comes off so easy

April 11, 2019

Holy Grail!!!!

I’ve repurchased this mascara several times now! I love how thick and full my lashes look while wearing it! I often get asked where I get my lashes done while wearing it and I laugh because it’s such an inexpensive mascara! I do find that too much comes out on the applicator, so I scrape off the excess and then apply it! Which makes the tube last longer! Mascara comes in several colours: very black, black, black brown, and I think even a blue? So wonderful!! Recommend for all! Total dupe for the Better than Sex Mascara