L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

April 10, 2019

Length and volume in one!

Best mascara I've ever used. It gives the perfect amount of length and volume to my lashes. It looks just as stunning with or without curling your lashes and it has changed my whole makeup game.

You'll get asked if your lashes are real quite often with this one.

April 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wonderful product!

When buying mascara I always look for something that will last all day & not smudge. Because I have itchy watery eyes I need a mascara that will hold up after working all day. I find this product gives me what I’m looking for.

April 08, 2019

MAG

Ce mascara va super bien, il fait ressortir les cils au maximum. Il s'applique très bien. Il est simple à appliquer et simple à ranger. Il est aussi facile à enlever.

April 07, 2019

Good drugstore mascara

Seems like a dupe for Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara. I do like how long it makes my lashes. The only downside is how clumpy it gets after only a few uses.

April 06, 2019

Quality mascara for reasonable price

I bought this mascara for under 10$ at shoppers drug mart. I dont wear a lot of makeup but I like to make my eyes pop a bit. This mascara makes me happy because it is clump free and last all day.

April 04, 2019

Woow

Une très belle découverte même si je n'arrêté pas dans entendre parler. J'ai une la chance de l'avoir en promo à 5 euros ce qui fait un super rapport qualité/prix. La brosse est très bien, le noir bien intense, ne s'effrite pas, le cil reste souple, le volume et la longueur sont bien présente. Après la déception du woth the hype de nyx, j'ai retrouvé une valeur sûr !

April 03, 2019

Better than Sex Dupe?

Personally love this drugstore option for a mascara! Gives my lashes a good fit and volume and really darkens them while giving it the definition I want. I've seen a lot of reviews that say this mascara can be compared to the high end Too Faced Better than Sex mascara and I definitely think it can compete! Would repurchase and recommend to others!

April 01, 2019

Je racheterais

Je l’utilise depuis longtemps et je n’ai pas de mauvais commentaies . Il aune bonne tenue et ne fais pas de grumeaux!! Et on le trouve à la pharmacie cest un +++

March 30, 2019

Best mascara

Best mascara ever. It makes your eyelashes look long and gives your eyelashes volume.
    Carbon black is the best as it is really black and there is more than one type of brush that u can choose from.

1.8/5

March 29, 2019

too dry and clumpy

bought this because people were really hyping about .not too expensive but it dried out so fast and also very clumpy. not worth it at all. found it hard to use