L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

March 29, 2019

Unbelievable

I was using other drug store mascaras for years, until I decided to try L'Oreal Lash Paradise. I couldn't believe how long and full it made my lashes look. I have been using it for about a year now. I don't think I will every change mascaras again.

March 27, 2019

In love with this mascara!

I was first introduced to this mascara by a friend in late 2018 and have been hooked since! I apply two coats every single morning approx 3 minutes apart or less as it can dry pretty quick. I find it best if your eyelashes are dmensurwd dry first before applying a first coat. People assume that I am wearing false eye lashes, that's how amazing it is once I have curled them. The crush really allows you to get every lash and apply evenly with no clumps. I have also used so many different mascaras over the years but this is by far the best yet!

March 26, 2019

Keep it upppp ill buy it

This mascara is amazing it has a nice dark black and it’s not chalky it’s very lengthening and it makes them nice and thick I would buy this again it’s awesomeeeee

1.8/5

March 25, 2019

Disapointed

I am usually a big fan of this mascara but was really disappointed with my last purchase. The brush kept drying out and the mascara itself was coming out in clumps. The wand almost bent to the point of breaking ?? I will chalk this up to a bad batch .. and give this brand one more shot.

March 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My Holy Grail Mascara

This mascara... perfection! It is so beautiful on, and goes on so easy. I have had 0 clumping, smudging or flaking. I will always have a tube of this in my makeup bag!

March 23, 2019

Clumpy, messy & difficult to use

You need to work fast with this mascara as it dries fast. The brush also applies exesccive amounts making your eyelashes vert clumpy and making the brush difficult to use to work through your already covered eyelashes.

March 22, 2019

BEST !

This is my favourite mascara ever. It doesn't not clump, lasts all day, does not flake, its reasonably priced and easy to find at shoppers! I highly recommend this.

March 22, 2019

Great product!

I really love this Mascara, good price range for quality. Its a 50/50 chance on how your eyelashes are going to look though. Could look amazing or look super clumpy. Over all still a good buy

2.3/5

March 21, 2019

Not for me

I don’t know why but EVERY time I try to use this mascara it seem to make me look like a racoon! The application goes on nice. I mean never like the commercials where we all know they got fake lashes on. But it looks good. That buy the end of the day it’s all off my eyes and all over my face! For that reason I must put a low rating. Because if it dosnt last all day it’s not a good mascara even the water proff dose not stay. :(

March 20, 2019

Love this product!

This is by far the best mascara I have used. It is a high quality product for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great mascara.