L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

November 25, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Is it better than Too Faced?

Many people have said this is a dupe for Too Faced Better Than S*x but I'm not entirely convinced. This initially has the same benefits of BTS with volume and length but I find that this flakes quite considerably on me whereas the BTS doesn't. I also find that this mascara also dries out very quickly (2-3 weeks).
    Personally I'll continue buying the travel size of the BTS as this is better value for me.

November 25, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara!!

I love this! I am a bit of a hoarder of mascaras, from high end to cheap as chips, but this one is most definitely my 'go to'. I initially purchased it because of all the Youtube hype, and they weren't wrong. The brush is perfect and I find that this does not clump on my lashes. It thickens and extends my lashes and lasts all day. The only slight niggle for me is, it doesn't last as long as other mascaras I have owned. It dries out quicker and can start to clump in the tube after a month. Still would not be without this.

November 12, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Amazing!

This is definitely a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. The packaging is similar, and the formula is exactly the same! I have short lashes and have tried so many “voluminous” mascaras that just ended in disappointment. This one has been the total opposite. I was asked yesterday if I had false lashes on and where to get them, I was so excited to be able to say they were all mine! I definitely recommend this product!

October 25, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

The best mascara

Lovely mascara, comes in a cute packaging and has a very dense wand. Adds lots of volume to my lashes. This mascara won’t clump on you and lengthens the lashes without looking too dramatic.. also very affordable I would highly recommend.

October 22, 2019

Great !

This is a great mascara and has great value. I would say this one of the best drugstore mascaras you can get, if I had to recommend one, this would be it.

October 21, 2019
    United States

Love

Cant use eyelashes or I just dont know how to get them on right. This is a cheap mascara and it definitely elongates my lashes and they dont clump together! Sometimes i wont even do my makeup just mascara and it gives a finished look.

October 17, 2019

Great Mascara - finishes easily

This mascara is great and paired with l'oreal black, it adds volume but is not clumpy. I would say though this mascara does dry out faster than others I have tried. So if you're someone who doesn't like to change your mascara often, this doesn't have a long shelf life.

October 11, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

One of my favourite

This has to be one of my favourite mascaras! I love L'Oréal mascaras and this does not disappoint, gives me beautiful volumeus lashes which is exactly what I love. Even used this as my wedding mascara.

October 10, 2019

Great mascara

This is one of my favourite mascaras on a budget! Goes of really smooth and doesn’t start to look spidery until you attempt to add a third coat. I have found that even if you do put too much on and your eye lashes are starting to clump together, you can wait until the product is dry and brush your eye lashes out to a nice feathery affect with a clean eye last brush. I love the new mystic black colour! Looks way blacker than the blackest black! Makes for a really nice pop!

October 08, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

This mascara is my lifeline

Loreal paradise mascara is absolutely amazing it gives long luxurious lashes that last all day. Theres no clumping or flaking off with this mascara. It's by far the best I have ever used and I've tried most mascara. I couldn't live without it.