L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

July 24, 2020

The best mascara

Since using this product I have found it to be a very close match to better than s** mascara. Affordable dupe for an expensive brand name. My lashes look and feel like falsies!

July 21, 2020

one of the best mascara

so i love mascaras, i dont wear false lashes so mascara is a big thing for me. i can say Loreal volumnious lash paradise mascara is one of the best drugstore mascara out there. it will make your lashes not only long but also dense. really good for fuller eye look!

July 06, 2020
    United States

My fave drugstore mascara

This is my favorite drugstore brand mascara!! I have bought it repeatedly, and will continue to do so. It works exactly like my BTS mascara from Too Faced and for a much better price. I like it when I first open it up, and I also love it when it’s almost dried up prior to throwing it out!!

June 30, 2020

You want this trust me

A friend gave me a sample. I was hooked, it makes your eyes and confidence POP. I put a few coats on and call it a day. I’m not super picky with mascara but since I’ve started using this on I have been. It’s worth it , do it

June 22, 2020

Lash Paradise

I would recommend this mascara. It's a good value. Goes on pretty smooth not many clumps. I like that's it's washable. The only thing is there isn't a lot in the bottle.

June 18, 2020

Too Faced dupe!

A very good dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. This product definitely does the trick. It can be a bit heavy if you're not used to this sort of formula but I like the definition it gives.

June 17, 2020

Look at those lashes

Top three choice even tops cover girl. Tjis is awesome mascara & it really does a perfect lash every time. I highly recommend trying this mascara. I bet you will love it.

June 17, 2020

Current

Lash Paradise is my current go to mascara. I would compare it to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but it’s a fraction of the cost. Lash Paradise separates and Lengthens my stick straight lashes and the waterproof version (only version I use) holds the curl all day without smudging. I keep trying different mascaras out there, only to go back to Paradise.

June 06, 2020

Definitely Worth it

i personally love this mascara. is it like a dupe or the better than sex too faced one. i’ve been using this for over a year now and it doesn’t disappoint. definitely would recommend you try it out.

June 03, 2020

Starts off great, then clumps

L'Oréal Paris Mascara Voluminous Lash Paradise was my holy grail mascara, until the last 2 tubes I bought got clumpy towards the end. I don't like it when a product I buy starts to get goopy before it's even finished, so I had to throw both out and felt like I didn't get my money's worth. It's a great mascara at first, and it might work for some people as a dupe for the Too Faced mascara, but it just doesn't last. I don't know if I just got unlucky. Either way, not sure if I will buy again.