L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

May 04, 2020

Very nice mascara

This mascara does a great job of adding some volume and drama to my lashes. It can get clumpy if you don't use the tube fast enough. Nice brush to apply.

May 02, 2020

this is a toss up

great product, but after ripping my eyes apart trying to remove it without makeup remover was terrible.
    it made my lashes voluminous and beautiful but removing it was hard.

May 01, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

My fave mascara

I use this with the primer! It’s long wearing I never have any flaking or smudging. It reminds me of better than sex! It adds density and volume all at the same time

April 22, 2020

THE BEST ON EARTH

This has definitely made my makeup routine better. I have been using it for more than a year and I do not plan on changing. It makes my lashed EXTRA long but not clumpy. I LOVE IT

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Drugstore Mascara!!

This is my favorite mascara, hands down! Such great quality, especially for the price (around $12 for me usually!) big lashes, amazing curl, and it had a waterproof formula that stays well for all the sweaters or criers ;)

April 21, 2020

Le meilleur mascara qu'on peut trouver en magasin :)

Normalement je suis plus du type Sephora mais je dois avouer que le mascara lash paradise fait une très belle job quand vous en avez besoin un immédiatement. Il donne du volume et sépare bien les cils.

April 15, 2020

pleasantly surprised

I’ve always bought very high end mascara, but I heard some friends talking about this mascara so I tried it was shocked at how well it performed. I use it with the L’Oréal last primer and it’s just as good as fake lashes to me. It can get a little clumpy at times but that’s user error and not on the mascaras fault. The rose gold packaging adds that extra level of Lux to the product as well

April 13, 2020

Simply Amazing

This mascara is a game changer. I have been using this product for 2+ years and continue to repurchase. The product leaves lashes long and does not clump.

April 11, 2020

Amazing mascara!

Love this mascara so much! I used to use the voluminous waterproof one, but decided to switch it up when I found this one on sale! Love the brush, and the way it makes my lashes look so full! Why pay $30 plus dollars for mascara when this works just as well for half the price??? Try it - you won’t be disappointed!!!

April 10, 2020

BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA

I am not lying when I say this is the best! I have tried many different mascaras from the drug store and I want to find the best one without blowing a whole in my wallet. This one takes the top for sure! It adds so much length to my lashes and stays on all day!!