L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

May 13, 2020

Better than sex!

It's definitely a good dupe for better than sex! The only complaint I have is that it does clump up very fast so you need to get a new one every two months or so.

May 11, 2020

Définitivement un bon produit abordable

WOW! Ce mascara rend mes cils plus long et volumineux sans efforts! La brosse applicatrice est facile d'usage! Parfait pour un look casual ou glamour!

May 06, 2020

Mascara

This mascara is so good. It’s probably my new favourite . It really lengthens and volumes your lashes. It’s also very affordable. I would recommend to anyone look for a great mascara

May 06, 2020

The best drug store mascara!

This mascara is the best I have found at the drug store! It is super affordable, really black, adds a ton of length and volume! I have pretty thin lashes but once I add this on my eyes look so much bigger! Forget lash extensions try this mascara!

May 04, 2020

Very nice mascara

This mascara does a great job of adding some volume and drama to my lashes. It can get clumpy if you don't use the tube fast enough. Nice brush to apply.

May 02, 2020

this is a toss up

great product, but after ripping my eyes apart trying to remove it without makeup remover was terrible.
    it made my lashes voluminous and beautiful but removing it was hard.

May 01, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

My fave mascara

I use this with the primer! It’s long wearing I never have any flaking or smudging. It reminds me of better than sex! It adds density and volume all at the same time

April 22, 2020

THE BEST ON EARTH

This has definitely made my makeup routine better. I have been using it for more than a year and I do not plan on changing. It makes my lashed EXTRA long but not clumpy. I LOVE IT

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Drugstore Mascara!!

This is my favorite mascara, hands down! Such great quality, especially for the price (around $12 for me usually!) big lashes, amazing curl, and it had a waterproof formula that stays well for all the sweaters or criers ;)

April 21, 2020

Le meilleur mascara qu'on peut trouver en magasin :)

Normalement je suis plus du type Sephora mais je dois avouer que le mascara lash paradise fait une très belle job quand vous en avez besoin un immédiatement. Il donne du volume et sépare bien les cils.