L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

April 10, 2020

Love it!!

I love this mascara! It’s a dupe for the better than sex mascara and the price point makes it so much better! You can find this mascara at your Nearest drugstore and you won’t be disappointed! More on the clumpy side because it is a volume mascara however it still lengthened my lashes and made them look amazing! It stays on all day without falling off too! Would recommend to anyone!

April 10, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. I used to buy the more expensive brand mascaras (i.e., Monsieur Big, Benefit, etc.) and I just couldn't find one that I absolutely loved at a decent price. Once I found lash paradise I was hooked. Totally affordable and gives the same amazing lashes as more expensive brands. I won't use any other mascara now-a-days!!

April 04, 2020

Always get comments on my lashes

This is a recent discovery for me and still on my first tube. I think it's meant to be a dupe for the better than sex mascara? I always get compliments on how great my lashes look when I use this

April 04, 2020

Love this mascara

I love this mascara. It gives volume and it lengthen really well. This is my go to mascara. One down side about it, is it dried up so fast and I only used half the bottle. Which is a bummer.

April 03, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Best mascara ever!!!

I have tried so many different mascaras and this is by far my favorite! This makes my lashes so long and voluminous. I get so many compliments when I use this. It comes off really easily as well.

April 01, 2020

Best in the biz!! I’d but again for sure

This is the best drugstore knock off better than sex mascara there is!! I’ve been using this for a couple years now and it’s amazing!! Only like 12$ a tube which is a bonus too!!

March 29, 2020

Great!!!!!

I really loved this mascara!!!! It’s better than high end product!!!! Volume it’s amazing!!!! Smells good!!! I think you have to try this!!! Amazing mascara!!!

March 19, 2020

Perfection!

It made my eye lashes look like I was wearing falsies! I’ve boughten it 3 times already it’s my ride or die! It’s a must have in my collection! I have dry eyes and it does not bother my eyes and holds the lift!

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love ! High quality at a great price

This is my go to mascara! I will only ever use this mascara. It gives that nice fake looking lash look without the cost ! The price point is amazing, and always easy to find. Easy to apply, looks amazing !

March 17, 2020

Lash Paradise

I've purchased this mascara multiple times! I used to purchase better then sex by too faced but not anymore. I find both these products VERY similar! I stumbled across lash paradise when I was trying to save a buck from my $23 too faced mascara. I couldn't believe how similar they are. Lash Paradise is a great mascara goes on easy I have not noticed any clumping. The black is nice and rich looks great and I've never had it smug or crumble. Would recommend trying this mascara out.