L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

July 06, 2020
    United States

My fave drugstore mascara

This is my favorite drugstore brand mascara!! I have bought it repeatedly, and will continue to do so. It works exactly like my BTS mascara from Too Faced and for a much better price. I like it when I first open it up, and I also love it when it’s almost dried up prior to throwing it out!!

July 01, 2020

You want this trust me

A friend gave me a sample. I was hooked, it makes your eyes and confidence POP. I put a few coats on and call it a day. I’m not super picky with mascara but since I’ve started using this on I have been. It’s worth it , do it

June 18, 2020

Too Faced dupe!

A very good dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. This product definitely does the trick. It can be a bit heavy if you're not used to this sort of formula but I like the definition it gives.

June 17, 2020

Look at those lashes

Top three choice even tops cover girl. Tjis is awesome mascara & it really does a perfect lash every time. I highly recommend trying this mascara. I bet you will love it.

June 17, 2020

Current

Lash Paradise is my current go to mascara. I would compare it to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but it’s a fraction of the cost. Lash Paradise separates and Lengthens my stick straight lashes and the waterproof version (only version I use) holds the curl all day without smudging. I keep trying different mascaras out there, only to go back to Paradise.

June 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LES YEUX SI GRANDS!

C'est actuellement mon nouveau mascara préféré en ce moment. Je manque de volume et de longueur avec mes cils, et j'adore la façon dont ce mascara les fait paraître. J'ai reçu plusieurs compliments sur eux depuis que j'ai commencé à l'utiliser, des gens disant: "wow vos cils sont si longs!" Ce n'est pas quelque chose que j'entendrais jamais.

May 13, 2020

Better than sex!

It's definitely a good dupe for better than sex! The only complaint I have is that it does clump up very fast so you need to get a new one every two months or so.

May 11, 2020

Définitivement un bon produit abordable

WOW! Ce mascara rend mes cils plus long et volumineux sans efforts! La brosse applicatrice est facile d'usage! Parfait pour un look casual ou glamour!

May 04, 2020

Very nice mascara

This mascara does a great job of adding some volume and drama to my lashes. It can get clumpy if you don't use the tube fast enough. Nice brush to apply.

May 02, 2020

this is a toss up

great product, but after ripping my eyes apart trying to remove it without makeup remover was terrible.
    it made my lashes voluminous and beautiful but removing it was hard.