Loreal Voluminous Mascara Primer Reviews
#314 in Mascara

September 14, 2021

Great for straight lashes

I like this mascara primer because I have straight lashes and no matter what mascara or curler I can never get a pretty flare. Using this primer definitely helps curl them it give a cute little flare for a eye popping look!

August 11, 2021
    Virginia, United States

Great Product for a Great Price!

I have used several other very pricey lash primers and this one by-far has outdone all of them. It is such a great product and for the price you can't beat it! it works best if you do two coats and allow the coats to dry (about 1-2 minutes) before applying the next. This will give you both length and volume. I have thin and short eyelashes and this really makes me look like I have on falsies. There is often a coupon or a sale on this product that makes it an even better deal!

November 21, 2020

Amazing Lash Primer!

This product is amazing! You coat your lashes similarly to how you would put on your mascara. When you’re done, you put your mascara over top of it. Makes a WORLD of a difference in the length and volume of your lashes.
    I chose the White coloured primer because I have blonde eyelashes, but if you have dark lashes, I would suggest to go with the Black colour option! You won’t be disappointed! ☺️

January 14, 2020

Great primer for volume

Enjoy this lash primer for giving me more volume. You have to be careful to remove the excess before applying but if you apply a thin layer before mascara it gives a great boost.

September 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great lash primer

I really love using this eyelash primer mostly when used with the voluminous mascara. They work so well together. They make my lashes look long and beautiful without making clumps.

August 26, 2018
    New York, United States

Best Mascara Primer On the Market

Im on my 6th tube of this magic potion, this retails for $7.99 and I have to say this product is a must have in your make up bag it never clumps and makes your lashes thick and lush you can use it with any mascara, I use with Clinque High Impact Mascara.