Loreal Voluminous Mascara Primer Reviews
#301 in Mascara

November 21, 2020

Amazing Lash Primer!

This product is amazing! You coat your lashes similarly to how you would put on your mascara. When you’re done, you put your mascara over top of it. Makes a WORLD of a difference in the length and volume of your lashes.
    I chose the White coloured primer because I have blonde eyelashes, but if you have dark lashes, I would suggest to go with the Black colour option! You won’t be disappointed! ☺️

January 14, 2020

Great primer for volume

Enjoy this lash primer for giving me more volume. You have to be careful to remove the excess before applying but if you apply a thin layer before mascara it gives a great boost.

September 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great lash primer

I really love using this eyelash primer mostly when used with the voluminous mascara. They work so well together. They make my lashes look long and beautiful without making clumps.

August 26, 2018
    New York, United States

Best Mascara Primer On the Market

Im on my 6th tube of this magic potion, this retails for $7.99 and I have to say this product is a must have in your make up bag it never clumps and makes your lashes thick and lush you can use it with any mascara, I use with Clinque High Impact Mascara.